Last Post Replies
patrick thurman
I work for a large medical group and am trying to decide on an image library. I have looked at e-learning brothers and know they are adding a medical library, but hon...
over 9 years ago
By Jean Luc Boeuf
Joe Waddington
I've often seen discussions here asking about how independant contractors price their courses. In my stumblings around the internet today, I found this interesting lin...
over 9 years ago
By John Curran
Teresa Bollinger
Is there a fix for blurry fonts that appear in the left hand navigation area of Storyline standard templates? We had font rendering issues on the screens themselves ...
over 9 years ago
By Robert Lengacher
Melanie Mornard
For several years I've been working with a client and providing their annual safety training. Recently I was asked if I would consider putting courses onlin...
over 9 years ago
By Melanie Mornard
Jesi Watts
Ok....so I should start a club for AAA (App Addicts Anonymous).  Have you ever been somewhere waiting with only your phone in hand and are thinking about an e-learning...
over 9 years ago
By Jesi Watts
Pam Hughes
In my elearning I switch between giving information and showing a scenario.   I'd like to animate the first image in the scenario with that 'wobble' effect that you s...
over 9 years ago
By Stephanie Harnett
Nicole Franklin
Hello, I uploaded an mp4 recording into Articulate Storyline, and I was wondering if I am able to add interactivity within my video? For example and I able to add tri...
over 9 years ago
By Jeff Kortenbosch
Elizabeth Miles
Dear Heroes, I’m preparing to pitch an idea for a project that will involve a number of schools, and I’d love your creative input.  For those working in healthcare you...
over 9 years ago
By Jeff Kortenbosch
Jesi Watts
I happened upon a discussion post about a week ago while waiting on my flight to board back to Dallas and it was talking about creating your own stickmen, avatars, etc...
over 9 years ago
By Tristan Hunt
Liz Everitt
I’m working on a very basic 5 question quiz to put into my LMS.  When going through the quiz in preview, the quiz performs as expected marking correct questions correc...
over 9 years ago
By Liz Everitt
Nicole D
Mike's, David's, Nicole's etc... Where are these on the new website? Thank you!
over 9 years ago
By Nicole D
Michelle Hubchen
I hope there is someone who can help with this... I have tried to look about everywhere now, question 2 in particular is a requirement from a client and is quite urgen...
over 9 years ago
By Julie MOLLOY
Siddhart Wangdi
I am trying to create an elearning course in Bengali using the Articulate 13 package. I have selected the Vrinda font in the settings for the Presenter, Quizmaker and ...
over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Peter Mattsson
I'm trying do download the free e-books but I can't. It says: "You are not authorized to access this page". Why?
over 9 years ago
By Adam Schwartz
Bruce Graham
Hi, Some thoughts from my guest blogger John Laskaris on eLearning and Google Glass at the Onlinelearn Blog - http://wp.me/p13NYZ-6C
over 9 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Bill Creger
I am putting together a project for teaching Anatomy and Physiology online (5 modules for an EdTech class). My first thought is to use an LMS such as Canvas or CourseS...
over 9 years ago
By Adele Sommers
Glen Meyer
My assignment is developing a storyline training program involving physicians.  As you can imagine, they have limited time to sit and view storyline while adding to th...
over 9 years ago
By Mahmoud Allam
Beth Stauffer
Hi all! I have been lurking, reading and learning in these forums for a while. I'm a recent hire ISD at a company that provides soft skills training for financial coun...
over 9 years ago
By Beth Stauffer
Bill Creger
I know there have been a lot of postings on this but I just can seem to resolve my issue.... Inserted video in slide - set object off screen with trigger to pause med...
over 9 years ago
By Bill Creger
Joe Caggianiello
Hello, I've been asked to design an eLearning course in Storyline 2. A section of the course is to review 6 components of a form. Each component has about 5 to 12 dif...
over 9 years ago
By Tim Slade