Last Post Replies
Wes Escalante
Hi All, I just started with an organization that is brand new to the e-learning world. They do not have any images or art to speak of to help create their lesson pla...
almost 10 years ago
By Simon Perkins
Avishek Deb
Hello Everyone, I am into instructional designing or eLearning development for past 7+ yrs (approx.). I would like to know what career opportunities exists for Instru...
almost 10 years ago
By Avishek Deb
Christine Coughlin
I have two different issues with using handwritten fonts and hand-drawn arrows (http://community.articulate.com/downloads/p/817.aspx). Using them in Articulate Present...
almost 10 years ago
By Laura M
Ian Tolond
Hi E-learning Heroes, I have a situation where I would like to have a online course broken into modules preferably delivered as a learning path / guided learning. My...
almost 10 years ago
By Ian Tolond
David Lindenberg
Hi All, I'm working on a project that requires learners to work on counseling skills. The idea is they read/listen to a patient comment and then type the appropriate...
almost 10 years ago
By Seth Ozen
OWEN HOLT
I'll kick this off with a quote from Einstein. Feel free to add your own.
almost 10 years ago
By OWEN HOLT
Marc McLain
I've been looking around and searching, but haven't found anything as of yet. Is there a way to allow students to draw on a chart and then have the correct charting se...
almost 10 years ago
By Marc McLain
Tim Cooke
Job Description – Instructional Designer We are looking for an additional Instructional Designer for fast pace, high turnaround team in Issaquah, WA. This individu...
almost 10 years ago
By Tim Cooke
Kyle  Schmidt
I'm not able to use the Search button on the upper right-hand side of this website to search through the questions. No matter what I type in, the site returns the mes...
almost 10 years ago
By Jeff Kortenbosch
Dario De Angelis
Hi everyone! I just noticed that when I try to access to the Rapid E-Learning blog from the Articulate Community I see the page as simple text format On the other ...
almost 10 years ago
By Dario De Angelis
Rob Briggs
Hello, is there any way to make a web object address equal to a variable? I want my users to be able to click on a link that would lighthouse a slide with a video on ...
almost 10 years ago
By Alexandros Anoyatis
Michael Hinze
Here is the job posting.
almost 10 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Nancy Connell
Thought I'd share this review I came across on LinkedIn this morning: http://www.linkedin.com/groups/Articulate-Studio-13-Review-3734743.S.5795964562545074176 Having u...
almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Mandy McCarthy-ward
Hi I recently joined a company. I am trying to make a quick decision, with little knowledge of LMS and little budget to find an interactive learning system (current i...
almost 10 years ago
By Simon Perkins
Bruce Graham
It may not exactly be eLearning, (although I use these a LOT in Storyline projects), but I am proud to be associated with Help For Heroes - creating Animated Videoscri...
almost 10 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Darren D
Hi guys, One of my colleges is a math teacher and wanted to have an interactive element on his math course. The idea behind the element was to allow students to look ...
almost 10 years ago
By Darren D
Krestina  Africa
Just a quick question - is it possible to export a Storyline course to PowerPoint? If yes - how is this done? Thanks in advance Krestina
almost 10 years ago
By Krestina Africa
Phil Whitehead
When is the Search function going to be fixed on the website tis hasn't worked for months now???
almost 10 years ago
By Phil Whitehead
Mary Freeman
Hi all, I'm new to e-learning, and I am developing a course for a company that does not have an LMS. I need to be able to track the user's quiz data. I was wondering ...
almost 10 years ago
By jack wilson
Desheen Evans
Is there a way for me to connect with someone live that could walk me through the process? I am a fast learner, so once I get a jump start I am pretty sure that I shou...
almost 10 years ago
By Desheen Evans