Last Post Replies
Kayla Burtch
With inspiration from this post I made some wooden alphabet blocks in powerpoint. I included them as powerpoint objects so it would be pretty easy to change the font/c...
almost 8 years ago
By Jennifer Boudreaux
Justin Whayman
Hi All I have been asked to look into representing some decision trees (each is only about 3 or 4 branches long) into an eLearning format. Does anyone have any experie...
almost 8 years ago
By Brian Griffin
iTechLibrarian ;-)
Hello Everyone, I am working on a long term project that will consist of online modules, how-to guides and possibly some face-to-face training. I would like some ideas...
almost 8 years ago
By iTechLibrarian ;-)
Crystal Runge
Good evening, fellow learning professionals! I serve as the Training Supervisor at Desert Schools Federal Credit Union. We're looking for an experienced training profe...
almost 8 years ago
By Crystal Runge
Caroline newton
Hi All We are a small private training provider looking to transfer our courses online. we are looking for a developer to assist us with this process. You will be work...
almost 8 years ago
By Caroline newton
Diana Jaffee
Hi All, We're looking for someone who can help us get our Moodle site fine tuned. We already have Moodle installed on our server but we'd like to have a more branded l...
almost 8 years ago
By Joe Deegan
Tracy Parish
I was trying to find an image that made one think of insurance.  I just wanted as a background for a new course I'm creating.  I couldn't find one that spoke to my par...
almost 8 years ago
By Vickie McDevitt
Bruce Graham
Hi, Is there any way, using 2007 to get a "pendulum" effect - i.e.animate an object so that it moves, (for example), from left to right at the one end, whilst remaini...
almost 8 years ago
By David Fair
Shweta Mukherjee
The course that I am working currently has a content screen related to certain activities users are supposed to perform after attempting assessments. Earlier I had pla...
almost 8 years ago
By Shweta Mukherjee
Shweta Mukherjee
Once again i need your help guys. I am creating assessments for a course and plan to include the below text in the welcome assessments page. "This section contains fiv...
almost 8 years ago
By Shweta Mukherjee
Mike Taylor
We're having a discussion internally about what makes a course "required".  The context of the discussion is other parts of the company assigning our people training t...
almost 8 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Dan Rollins
Greeting fellow Heroes! I recentlyy made a carreer move to a company called Prime Therapeutics (Learn more here). Great decision! My role is to bring their online trai...
almost 8 years ago
By Dan Rollins
Dave Newgass
Hello, We are designing a course that wil be accessed via Moodle, but we also need to publish it to CD because the client does not have a reliable and speedy internet ...
almost 8 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Rachel Reed
Here is my situation: The nature of my job at this time results in there being a number of weeks of intense work, followed by a week or two of relatively few pressing ...
almost 8 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Shweta Mukherjee
Which of the following questions are grammatically correct and why: ·         Does an item requires standard storage mechanism or special storage requirements, such as...
almost 8 years ago
By Gabe Anderson
Javier Munoz
I want to build a game like journey to build a character for a role play online social game... I want to build this journey using all the interactivity and content fea...
almost 8 years ago
By Javier Munoz
Danny McCraine
 I see data that shows gaps between asynchronous and ILT course Level 1 survey scores, but has anyone done any research on why?  Is anyone aware of anyone else's resea...
almost 8 years ago
By Danny McCraine
Zara Ogden
Sometimes it is just nice to be reminded of how much you're appreciated. None of us are perfect and no product will solve every problem but we all try our best to do t...
almost 8 years ago
By Robert Kennedy
Ahmed Hamdi
Hey , everyone I created  E-learning object using presenter 09 and I have few questions about it : How can I create a button thats excute java script by pushing on ?...
almost 8 years ago
By Bob S
Chantelle N
Hi all, I am attaching a screenshot of a template I recently created. It includes both clip-art-like graphics and real people graphics as the characters (P.S. forgive ...
almost 8 years ago
By Laurie Gilmore