Last Post Replies
Zara Ogden
Please join me today with some of your recent photo edit samples. Feel free to include non humor ones. I would love to see some of your work related examples. In the ...
almost 8 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
Sheila Anderzunas
Hi - is there a way to obtain a report with the above information?  I have done a few custom reports (love this feature!!), but I cannot seem to get the length of the ...
almost 8 years ago
By Sheila Anderzunas
M I
We are looking for an online course developer to convert an existing course into online-ready material. What we have: -        5 day course (30 hour contact time) -  ...
almost 8 years ago
By M I
Chris Fletcher
Hi everyone, has anyone else had issues accessing the content in the Articulate community because of their proxy server? They've granted me access to the site, so I ca...
almost 8 years ago
By Chris Fletcher
Eboni  DuBose
Hello All, Does anyone have any template or examples of GREAT quality learning guide/packets to go along with an Elearning workshop series.  I'm creating an 8 week cou...
almost 8 years ago
By Eboni DuBose
Kat Fardian
Hey all, So I have what might be a silly question but here goes... Is there a way to print all the images from a folder onto one piece of paper thumbnail style? Basi...
almost 8 years ago
By Kat Fardian
Sunny Bozell
Hello everyone -  I had a question about audio in e-learning. We use a lot of voiceover narration. Up until about a month ago, we used professional narrators to record...
almost 8 years ago
By James Brown
Lani Flores
Heroes, I'm sharing with the community some images I recently created.  Here's what's inside the attached zip file.  Free to use
almost 8 years ago
By Lani Flores
Richard Campbell
Can anyone tell me the name or url of that hosting site that re-sells elearning? Thanks.
almost 8 years ago
By Caroline Williams
Dave Newgass
Hello, About a week ago, I saw an example of an office scene with a girl sitting in her chair facing a desk with a computer screen.  We then saw a zoomed image of her ...
8 years ago
By Dave Newgass
Dan Brigham
Dear e-learning Heroes: When I add my perfect sounding narration (mp3) file into the Articulate audio editor, I get this weird phasing sound, like I have the slightest...
8 years ago
By James Brown
Kim Hannan
(Eeek!  I just realized this is my first time posting in the new forum!  I've been hiding under a rock for a few months apparently.  Glad to jump back into the Articul...
8 years ago
By Joe Deegan
Robert Roach
Hello, My project is to convert a presentation about water conservation.  The content that I have is good, but I'd like to improve the look and feel of the presentatio...
8 years ago
By Robert Roach
Dave Newgass
Hello, So I have this idea to use a chalkboard for a couple of screens.  I have the chalkboard image, but I need chalk 'letters' to layer over the image.  Do you know...
8 years ago
By Dave Newgass
Paul Smit
Hi guys! I was having a look at Presentation Options just a little while ago and noticed that we can set the frames per second at which to publish a course.  Is there ...
8 years ago
By Paul Smit
Kimberly Hess
I'm in the market for a pocket HD camera that we can use for capturing processes, what would you recommend?
8 years ago
By Steve Flowers
April Barnum
I have a small budget and we’re looking at elearning vendors.  What questions should I ask to select the right one?
8 years ago
By Robert Kennedy
James Lewis
I signed up for training and it was suggested that I upgrade to PP 2010 and Windows 7. I moved all my data off of C for the IT department to make the transition. I mov...
8 years ago
By Robert Kennedy
Richard Bowen
Hi!  I'm kind of new to all of this and pretty non-technical, to boot.  So Justin suggested I post a plea for help on this forum.  (Smile) My ultimate objective is to...
8 years ago
By Richard Bowen
Caroline Williams
Good people, I just found out about this conference that may be of interest to some of you. It will be held in New York at Columbia University  June 8-10th, 2011. http...
8 years ago
By Caroline Williams