Last Post Replies
Chris Chagnon
Greetings everyone, Let me first start out by saying thank you.  This community has been so helpful (blogs, forums and tutorials).  Yesterday I graduated from the Univ...
almost 10 years ago
By Chris Chagnon
Kartik Tyagi
Hey there, I wish to know something about 508 compliance courses. Which software best for creating a 508 compliance course? Thanks in advance. Kartik Tyagi
almost 10 years ago
By Steve Flowers
Rhona Blankenship
Hi everyone. I am hoping that someone can help me with finding a program (hopefully a free program) that allows you to work with vector images. Any suggestions? Thanks,
almost 10 years ago
By Alexandros Anoyatis
Julie Stelter
All of a sudden, I'm not receiving any emails from building better courses and articulate support. I didn't change any settings on this site or in my outlook but all o...
almost 10 years ago
By Eric Isaksson
Bruce Graham
Thought it would be fun to revisit the wonderful ancient Sun Tsu text - and see how it relates to Freelancers of any sort, but Instructional Designers for the purposes...
almost 10 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Rich Hoffmann
I'm seeking an Instructional Designer in the Des Moines, IA area.  This can be a part or full time role.  If you are interested please complete this short survey about...
almost 10 years ago
By Joshua Roberts
B-Lynk Digital
I am looking for a freelance Storyline designer fluent in German and/or Italian. We develop e-Learning courses for telecom companies and use Storyline for in-house dev...
almost 10 years ago
By Axel Moser
Manisha  Verma
G'day e-learning heroes, I'm having difficulty timing a trigger to audio. I'd like the objectives to on the page to turn another colour when I say the objective. I ...
almost 10 years ago
By Meryem M
Nick n/a
I'm considering the question how a training department/employees charged with training duties are created in those companies/organisations that don't have them to begi...
almost 10 years ago
By Nick n/a
Bruce Graham
Found this today, seems to be new. Anyone seen it, heard of it or using it yet? https://versal.com/
almost 10 years ago
By Jerson Campos
Sylvia Wright
In the scenario I am building in Powerpoint (2013) there is a page where the user needs to choose a number of correct answers from a list.  Is there a way to create th...
almost 10 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
Adele Sommers
The Articulate Mobile Player app works beautifully in many respects, but I recently became aware of some important limitations related to viewing Web obj...
almost 10 years ago
By Adele Sommers
Lori Ruppert
I have a customer who's interested in building a crossword puzzle that users can complete online and will get credit if they are able to finish it.  Any creative idea...
almost 10 years ago
By steve hildreth
Sarah Noll Wilson
We are looking to partner with someone who has experience in building code to connect Paypal with Articulate Online.  We need someone with experience with web design a...
almost 10 years ago
By Mike Taylor
Rev Michelle
I am doing a live presentation for an agency in the Federal Government, on business automation. I know the information here is based on online learning.  However, I wa...
almost 10 years ago
By Dave Neuweiler
Adeyemi Oke
I have setup variables in my eLearning course so that the assessment section does not unlock until the user has gone through every section in the course. When testing ...
almost 10 years ago
By Jason Johnson
Elizabeth Cline
Hello all! I have recently created a course that contains slides with mutiple sound layers. It appears that the seekbar is only recognizing one of the sound files and ...
almost 10 years ago
By Daniel Brigham
Jacques Olckers
i just started using Replay and I am trying to create a video showing some Microsoft Outlook features. It needs to play at full screen, but i find the image quality is...
almost 10 years ago
By Daniel Brigham
Howie Pearson
I wrote a course on the eLearning Design a couple of years back and the studies i use in the course to evidence the effectiveness and growing popularity of eLearning g...
almost 10 years ago
By Joshua Roberts
Mark C
Hi fellow elearning heros, We are using Articulate Storyline to develop our eLearn content. Once content is published and accessed through an LMS environment, we are e...
almost 10 years ago
By Mark C