Last Post Replies
eric mongrain
hello everyone, I am curious if anyone has used or found a good text to speeck software to use for narration in elearnng courses? Thanks
almost 10 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Beverly Scruggs
I'm looking for some novel and interesting ways to encourage employees to be more mindful of their neighbors in the cube farm. We've displayed lists of dos and don'ts ...
almost 10 years ago
By Nick n/a
Michael Hinze
E-Learning Developer (m/f) Job in Innsbruck (Austria) for someone with, among other tools, Storyline experience: http://www.medel.com/de/jobs-overview/?iddetail=696&
almost 10 years ago
By Jackie Van Nice
Mihai Horga
Hi there, I have in a modular Storyline project a common scene which should be accessed (if needed) from slides/triggers inside several other scenes. After accessing t...
almost 10 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Sheila Burgess
The Senior Information/Instructional Designer role is primarily responsible for creating a wide variety of external and internal documentation including user guides, r...
almost 10 years ago
By Kelly Edmonds
Michael Hinze
Here is yet another job (replacement for maternity leave) for a Storyline developer with some Moodle experience in Paris: http://www.e-learning-letter.com/info_offre/2...
almost 10 years ago
By Mike Taylor
Mary Jo Belfiore
Looking for a name for our training program--everyone called theirs the name of their company + University.  Have you heard of other creative alternatives?
almost 10 years ago
By Mary Jo Belfiore
Ashley Chiasson
Hey Folks! I'm just wondering where everyone finds their best Instructional Design resources - I'm trying to curate a good list of resources to share
almost 10 years ago
By Penny Spacht
Alexandros Anoyatis
Ok, I have this stupid idea in my head since the beginning of my time here at the fora so I have to get this out of my chest. So hear me out... There's so much ta...
almost 10 years ago
By Nick n/a
Matthew Guyan
Hi everyone, I just wanted to share a link to a blog post I wrote about an eLearning course that I'm taking via B Online Learning a Sydney based eLearning company: The...
almost 10 years ago
By Matthew Guyan
Amr Zaghloul
Hi, Kindly is there any way to reset all of the course variables to the initial state when we start a specific slide or  scene. Many Thanks Amro
almost 10 years ago
By Alexandros Anoyatis
Cheryl Theis
I have been asked to set up a goal to reduce our ‘full development’ cycle time (from kick off to module is live) by 10%.  Last year, we tracked the amount of total tim...
almost 10 years ago
By Cheryl Theis
Alicia Durham
I am trying to email from Storyline with the below code.  It is working perfectly but how can I get my variables from Storyline into my email body?  I would like the b...
almost 10 years ago
By OWEN HOLT
Brian Griffin
 Hi everyone!  My company had to build a course on sales skills for an airline retail chain. To make things more relevant for the learners, we decided to add a branch...
almost 10 years ago
By Sergey Snegirev branchtrack.com
Michael Hinze
I happened to see this short-term contract for an eLearning developer in Paris and thought someone might be interested.
almost 10 years ago
By Joshua Roberts
Jeffrey Riley
From the research I have done on this, it could be this can't be done by normal means. I want to pull images from an image folder on my PC, not My Pictures as is the d...
almost 10 years ago
By Mike Taylor
Jenna Pascual
We are creating a suite of training modules that target our users, who are seasoned financial services professionals. Each of the modules will be brief, between 10-20 ...
almost 10 years ago
By Mike Taylor
Liz R.
Should my on-screen text and my audio narration be exactly the same? Can they be different?
almost 10 years ago
By T. Travis
Dana Kocalis
Looking for suggestions... What if you are told by the project manager that they (or the higher-ups) do not like images (**and been told this many times in the past by...
almost 10 years ago
By Dana Kocalis
Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Hi All, I've recently started posting my screencasts at YouTube rather than at the Screenr site. I'd like to know if there's a way to turn off AutoPlay for my (anticip...
almost 10 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro