Last Post Replies
Seppo Telinkangas
Hi! Any suggestions on making this a graded question in Storyline? So, the student is expected to pick two of the blocks into the circle. How do I make it possible fo...
almost 10 years ago
By Seppo Telinkangas
Jane Jordan
Hi We have a customised skin that we need to use for all our elearning. I notice in the drag and drop activity the submit button is on the skin? When I convert to our...
almost 10 years ago
By Jane Jordan
Jeffrey Riley
Why does the search feature fail from time to time? I just did a search for Video Editing and even Video and the system tells me it can't find anything. I was going to...
almost 10 years ago
By Eva Han
maxime razbo
Hello. There are tons of good items in the "downloads" section. We are designers at http://www.petesdeals.com and we have  a lot of design recourse to share with our A...
almost 10 years ago
By David Anderson
Shevi Yuval
Hi Does anyone have experience with m-learning development for salespeople? We are at the beginning of a m-learning process, for the first time,  thinking how we can...
almost 10 years ago
By Gayathri Kumar
Bruce Graham
Hi, Here's an effect that I use a lot in various ways when I want to "lighten" a course a little, an entrance animation loosely styled on Monty Python http://youtu.b...
almost 10 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Daniel Brigham
Hi, everyone: I've been experimenting using background fills on my Articulate characters, which I find really gives them a different look. If you are curious, I made a...
almost 10 years ago
By Todd Brison
Mike Ganci
Good morning, I have a test Storyline set up where when the user does not click on the hotspot it will show the Try Again layer. However sometimes even when you click ...
almost 10 years ago
By Cristina Devrin
Rachel Barnum
Hi Articulate friends! We, at TechChange, are searching for an educational technology intern to join us at our office in Washington DC for the summer. This is a paid o...
almost 10 years ago
By Mike Taylor
J M
Dear Friends, I am exploring on evaluation methods of Instructional Designing. Can anyone help me with testing the learners behaviorally or any behavioral evaluation m...
almost 10 years ago
By john faulkes
David Price
Hi, not sure if this is the correct place to post this so please let me know if it needs moving or removing. I work for TalkTalk, one of the largest telecommunications...
almost 10 years ago
By Mike Taylor
Michael W
Is there any issues or information from Articulate regarding the recent Internet Explorer bug & recent Department of Homeland Security warning?  They state there a...
almost 10 years ago
By Justin M
Michelle Adams
Does anyone know where I can get the graphics that are shown in the tutorials?  I have been through all the downloads none are listed there, and it's not clear in the ...
almost 10 years ago
By Jerson Campos
Bryan Bean
With the advancement in technology....what is your go to Text to Speech software package for self directed presentations? Unfortunately, professional studio audio read...
almost 10 years ago
By Rutwin Geuverink
Jasper Eliot
My client is using Adobe Captivate 5.5 and I thought that my upgrade to Engage '13 would allow me to import my interactions into Captivate 5.5.  I've published out the...
almost 10 years ago
By Brian Jefferies
Robert Noska
Hi all, I'm working on a project for our management staff to create a timeline for their employees' review periods. I want the supervisor/manager to be able to enter t...
almost 10 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Mike Jones
Hi everyone, I'm contemplating investing in a graphics tablet and I keep leaning towards the Cintiq 13HD by Wacom. Has anyone used this, or know of someone that has? A...
almost 10 years ago
By Mike Jones
Amr Zaghloul
Dear Heroes, I'm using Articulate Storyline to build a pharmaceutical course, and part of this course is a simple medical advisor. It is supposed that all products n t...
almost 10 years ago
By Amr Zaghloul
Todd Brison
Hello Storyline family, This is not an attempt at promotion, merely a request for feedback. I kind of fell into the whole eLearning thing, and have been learning how i...
almost 10 years ago
By Todd Brison
Kamala Sarda
Hi Everyone I hope that you can help me! We use Terminal Servers in order to access our systems and I need to record a simulation for a system we use. When storyline c...
almost 10 years ago
By Kamala Sarda