Last Post Replies
Jef Helmink
I am looking for an instructional designer from the NY area who can build an module for our NY office. The assignement consist of translating content to a module, buil...
over 10 years ago
By Jeff Kortenbosch
jeremy blain
Cegos is a training company and part of our offer is training on elearning instructional design, storyboarding and production - more the how rather than focus on the s...
over 10 years ago
By jeremy blain
Nancy Hyde
I am developing an e-learning course and I want to use some photos and videos that I've found on the Internet.  I want to request permission from the owners of the pho...
over 10 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
John Jamison
Hi, We are looking for some development help with a couple of StoryLine projects over the next few months. Content is in-hand and we have our design, and we're looking...
over 10 years ago
By John Jamison
Mark Heimburger
We need to know if we can do custom code in Storyline for high level interactivity.  Can we do either of the following?  1.       Upload JavaScript files and input HTM...
over 10 years ago
By john faulkes
Susan Stewart
Recently I have had the need to share information with clients about how much time it takes to complete elearning modules.  I had referenced the survey data from the C...
over 10 years ago
By Brian Pugliese
Howie Pearson
Anyone got any suggestions? I've got a few but i'm not happy with how they look. They either look too much like a type font or are too much the other way and are almos...
over 10 years ago
By OWEN HOLT
Russ Sawchuk
I am in the process of developing a couple of StoryLine nursing courses. In both we plan to have a male and female narrator. I am at a loss as to the best term to refe...
over 10 years ago
By Maureen Wilson
Kevin Mulvihill
Hi all, overburdened in first quarter and need some help. You'll be presented with storyboards and asked to build Storyline courses with a corporate look and feel. I...
over 10 years ago
By Nick n/a
Brian Schuster
I made a 10 key typing program in Articulate Storyline that I think is pretty good.  I am using this in my 7th grade class called CTE Intro.  One of the skills the cla...
over 10 years ago
By David Anderson
Jeremy Anderson
Hello, i am Jeremy Anderson from New Zealand. I am involved in company (s) that have a need for some smart and modern presentations, probably best made with presenter....
over 10 years ago
By Joseph Ramanui
Bruce Graham
Hi, Just wondered if any freelancers using a "subscription model" for services, (like the "Dollar Shave Club" see the brilliant advert by clicking http://www.youtube....
over 10 years ago
By john faulkes
Chris de Felice
Hi. Can anyone recommend a good, free, image library of photos etc for e-learning? Thanks! Chris.
over 10 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Christine Coughlin
Does anyone know if it is possible to view published Articulate files locally on a Samsung Galaxy Tablet? We have some training to load onto the tablets and the employ...
over 10 years ago
By Jim Dickeson
Lisa Smith
Hi I'm brand new in the world of e-learning. I am a language teacher and if you will, I'd like to see some of the courses language teachers have designed for use on ta...
over 10 years ago
By Nick n/a
Sara Payne
Normal 0 oNotShowRevisions /> oNotPrintRevisions /> false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE ...
over 10 years ago
By Sara Payne
Katie Venit
Too often I turn in a project and never hear another word about it unless something stops working. I've been thinking of setting up something (google form, perhaps) th...
over 10 years ago
By Dave Neuweiler
Pete Flynn
Where are we headed with this choice? I am locating many design assets that are available in both formats. When I ask Customers I get a blank look.  And I'm unsure of ...
over 10 years ago
By Skip Hagan
Bruce Graham
I suppose my approach was flawed from the start – I asked my 17 year old daughter (an enthusiastic “gamer”), how she would feel and react if in 4-5 years time she had ...
over 10 years ago
By Chantal Ounsworth
michelle whelan
Hey All, Still getting my head around Storyline..... I am having issues with my hyperlinks. I am creating them as buttons in Storyline and followed the instructions as...
over 10 years ago
By Natalia Mueller