Last Post Replies
Dina Johnson
I'm working on an Articulate Studio 13 module for teachers needing to learn the signs of autism in their students. We have a series of content heavy slides that we wan...
over 10 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Sheik Mohammad Apsar
Hi, Let me know, how I can give reference as the the title of the story line in the welcome screen. Eg: Title of story line: Learning skills Slide 1: Body text: Welcom...
over 10 years ago
By Cheng Li
Stephen Evans
Hi All, Previously working boxes of scrolling text seem to now be broken on iOS courses (i.e. the text is now static). Same scrolling text still works on swf and html5...
over 10 years ago
By Stephen Evans
Saleh bender
Hypothesis: 1-placing learner in a session where he fits in based on his personality can influence on his learning                           experience.               ...
over 10 years ago
By Saleh bender
Rob Morgan
So I had a random thought the other day and was wondering what those of you who do freelance thought of it. My former employer is just starting to dabble in webinars. ...
over 10 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
AJ Blewett
Hi everyone, We are building a case as to why we should move away from stagnant online training packages and into more interactive, engaging one.  I am looking for exa...
over 10 years ago
By Kevin Hart
Joshua Roberts
Good afternoon all, I'm currently preparing my reading list for the next 6 months. Could you please share your best reads for e-learning theory/creativity. I'm happy w...
over 10 years ago
By Nick n/a
Vishak M
Is there any way I can customize the display through the HTML output? It would be great if you can provide more info on this. I like to change the display for the exis...
over 10 years ago
By Beth Worthy
Kate Dean
Hello everyone! Have you ever used ScribeOn to transcribe your audio/video files to text? I'd like to know other people's opinions before I try to use it for my projec...
over 10 years ago
By Kate Dean
Tanesha Mosley-Pickens
Can anyone help me with recreating the paper pull tab interaction shown in the Sales Orientation elearning?
over 10 years ago
By Tanesha Mosley-Pickens
Nekia Evans
Has anyone experienced uploading a scorm package to Docebo and the player appears very small??  I'm in search of LMS and decided to look at Docebo based on forum revie...
over 10 years ago
By Alberto Pastorelli
Monarch Innovative Design for Learning Ltd.
I am looking for advice, information, and resources on designing multiple-select questions in e-learning assessments. Specifically, I would like to know: -When and why...
over 10 years ago
By Monarch Innovative Design for Learning Ltd.
Parashuram Vhaval
I was just searching some examples of Storyline references and found one interesting link Can someone tell me How do they manage to make this change. http://library.el...
over 10 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
Jorge Lugo
Hello Everybody: I created a quiz in Quizmaker 13 And Published to an LMS (SumTotal) And I want to change de ID of interaction in Quizmaker ’13, because when I  finish...
over 10 years ago
By Jorge Lugo
Laura M
Good morning, I'm working on a course that the SME originally wanted to have broken into sections with mini scenario assessments after each, followed by a quiz at the ...
over 10 years ago
By Laura M
Renee Jenkins
Hi everyone, Just to let you know about my background, I'm the person "who explains stuff well" that became the trainer, so I don't have a formal education in Instruct...
over 10 years ago
By Ari Avivi
Shari Simpson
I have created a useful course building resource and I would like to upload it to the downloads section into the folder  Articulate Job Aids How do I do this?
over 10 years ago
By Shari Simpson
Tim Slade
Hello Articulate Community! The Wisconsin Department of Corrections is looking for an experienced eLearning professional to join our team! Who we are… The Department o...
over 10 years ago
By Joshua Roberts
James Garrett
Good Morning, I was wondering if others are experiencing a similar issue.  We have been responding to a lot of support requests from end users who complete a course a...
over 10 years ago
By James Garrett
Joe Caggianiello
Hi, my name is Joe. I'm looking for a solution to enable the learner to record their voice within the e-learning title? I’m building a customer service course on “Impr...
over 10 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski