Last Post Replies
Paul Bouchier
Hi Guys, I require some assistance with the following please: I have some e-learning content (slides, & associated voice) on my laptop that is "mobile enabled" usi...
11 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Rita Vivat
Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum and wanted to share the following opportunity with you! TrainingFolks is looking for an instructional Designer with Articulate Studio...
11 years ago
By Rita Vivat
Fraser M
Hi There, I'm not sure where I should post this, but I am just finishing up a cycle where I did a huge amount of Storyline work.  In case this cycle repeats itself, I'...
11 years ago
By Fraser M
Sheila Bulthuis
I just noticed that when I'm posting in a thread, I'm not automatically being subscribed to replies - i have to manually choose to be subscribed.  This is new - and it...
11 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Kevin Dowd
When conducting market research - how have you gauged why the people that aren't opting for online learning from any source, are choosing more traditional methods?  I ...
11 years ago
By Kevin Dowd
Brian Goldhardt
Hello, We are experiencing intermittent delays of up to 8-10 seconds between slides after clicking "next" to progress to the next slide. This only appears to be happen...
11 years ago
By Brian Goldhardt
Anand Timothy (Windmill Learning)
Hi Everyone, Our team has designed some new icons in PPT based on the famous landmarks and wonders around the world. We hope they prove useful. You can download the...
11 years ago
By michelle eames
Jerson  Campos
Our client has finally decided to implement an LMS system, and to keep the cost low, they have decided to go with moodle (can't beat free). I've been assigned the resp...
11 years ago
By Jerson Campos
Bryan Jones
I've seen a lot of messages in the past few weeks about how people create e-Learning storyboards. My favorite method when building scenarios or course mockups is to us...
11 years ago
By Sheila Bulthuis
Del Negrillo
Hi everyone, We currently use Articulate to create training programs and publish to our LMS.  We are currently also using a simluation tool called SoftSim from Outstar...
11 years ago
By Sheila Bulthuis
Julie B.
Hello eLearning Heroes! I need you help for networking, I really enjoyed attending the DevLearn 2011 but had not enough time to find all the contacts and help I was lo...
11 years ago
By Tex Hale
Little Man Project
Hi, I thought UK members of E-learning Heroes might be interested to know that Tom Kuhlmann will be running a two day Masterclass in London in May (14th and 15th).  It...
11 years ago
By David Osborne
Steve Jones
So, I'm thinking of switching over to a Mac Mini and running Parallels. Any recomendations on what set up to get? 4 or 6 gb memory? 2.4 or 2.6 Ghz chip? Is the fusion ...
11 years ago
By David Osborne
Chris Clark
Hello All, The company I work for is currently looking for one to two training designers/developers to fill a role within our Service Training Development Group. Our ...
11 years ago
By Chris Clark
Jonathan Workman
If anyone will have the answer, it will be this group... I recently (last 7-10 days) read an article about the following: Rather than recreating an SOP or company stan...
11 years ago
By Jonathan Workman
Dave Newgass
Hello All, Has anybody seen Articulate work with a Kindle Fire and more specifically with Moodle? We have a client who wants to use the Kindle Fire to view course mate...
11 years ago
By Dave Newgass
Nicole Legault
A few weeks ago I ran across this thread: Scenario-driven Interactive Graphic Novel style elearning which I found super interesting. One thing in particular that caugh...
11 years ago
By Nick Leffler
Bud Keegan
It is called "Marketing your App", done in Storyline and takes about 45 mins to complete.  It is designed to help marketers get  a handle on how to market a branded ap...
11 years ago
By Susan Steinman
sarra powell
Hi  I love the character in the Hitachi data systems course  in articulate community showcase pages. I can draw well and would like to base my course on the character ...
11 years ago
By Daniel Brigham
Scott Majoros
My name is Scott Majoros. I am an Account Executive with Vision Technology Services.  We are a preferred provider of IT Staffing Solutions for some of the biggest name...
11 years ago
By Scott Majoros