Last Post Replies
Lauren Pinto
Hi everyone! I'm a huge fan of Storyline and have been using it for the last month or so.  Unfortunately, my supervisor is asking that I reseach Claro because we were ...
11 years ago
By Michael Heckman
Bruce Graham
Hi, Looking for UK (event probably Midlands) Events Management companies. Specifically looking for people who can supply some "tech", (free and static microphones, sp...
11 years ago
By Bruce Graham
renee barnes
HI, i am wondering if the following can be achieved using a trigger and a marker.  The slide has audio that automatically plays when the user gets there.  There is a m...
11 years ago
By renee barnes
Scott Johnson
Here are approx. 130 buttons and fonts that I created for a project. I used some of the items I found in the downloads section so thought I would give back. All of the...
11 years ago
By Audrey Kumi
Sandra Lowe
So I've heard all of the "right to left languages are not supported" talk.  Or read them actually.  I work at a global company and we're getting ready to launch a camp...
11 years ago
By Itzik Nativ
Asha George
I recently came across an articulate course that opened out of a PDF. The course video opens as soon as we double click the pdf file. How can we create a course like t...
11 years ago
By Asha George
Bruce Graham
Hi, I am posting this on behalf of LearnCreate - in my new role there as "Chief Evangelist and Crowd Control". We just got word from a potential client that there mig...
11 years ago
By Bruce Graham
David Anderson
After two separate requests this week for assistance on grocery-related projects, I thought I'd post an older example from last summer's beta. The idea is you drag it...
11 years ago
By Belen Casado
Lauren Pinto
Hi everyone!  I"m brainstorming ideas for teaching commission to our sales team.  Any suggestions on a creative and fun approach to this?  Does anyone know of any exam...
11 years ago
By Tim Slade
elearning asset
Hi everyone! We would like to share our freebies section here for those who missed the opportunity! (Registration required) http://elearningasset.com/freebies.html W...
11 years ago
By elearning asset
darian spicer
First, this forum has been a lifesaver for someone new at this, so thanks for all the posts. I am trying to create a new hire training course for my team. I've gotten...
11 years ago
By Patti Bryant
Anand Timothy (Windmill Learning)
Hi Everyone, This week we made this interaction in PPT.  By clicking on the numbered tabs,  you can know more about the topic. You can download it from here. Hope you ...
11 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Tracy Parish
I’ve wanted to create this template for some time.  Last summer as I was re-watching “Arrested Development” and I was stuck that the open sequence introducing the char...
11 years ago
By Patti Bryant
Caroline Turner
Can anyone let me know please Caroline
11 years ago
By Caroline Turner
Ed Crane
Hello all, I have a "parent" slide with objects on it that when clicked take the learner to various "child" slides. If I have the parent slide set to return to intial ...
11 years ago
By Ed Crane
David Anderson
Here's some code you can add to your Flash files that will auto-close the new browser window.  It's nothing more than some javascript adapted for Flash that tells the ...
11 years ago
By Adam Larsen
Wendy Garrison
Hello everyone -- I am looking for an example that I think Tom used in a blog post maybe?? It is a picture of an office setting with several cubicles from a top down p...
11 years ago
By David Anderson
eric mongrain
I am working on an antitrust course and i am trying to figure out how to explain or create a scenario for 6 different types of violations,  price fixing, bid rigging, ...
11 years ago
By Todd Thornton
Alison  L.
Hey, did I miss a memo? I mean, is it me, or have ALL the $7 (for XSmall) istockphotos suddenly all become $9 ?? And if so, um, price gouge much? Alison
11 years ago
By Todd Thornton
Peter Zimak
Hello all, I think this actually opens a world of new possibilities...! Docebo E-Learning plug-in for WordPress Good luck, Peter
11 years ago
By Daniel Brigham