Last Post Replies
Gina Hoekstra
For those of you that have specific curriculum's for your employees....do you have a name for it? Like: Company XYZ University I am trying to come up with something c...
almost 12 years ago
By Colin Eagles
Rebecca Sabetta
Training and Organizational Development Coordinator Phoenix, Arizona In this exciting and crucial role, we will rely on your vigor and experience to be responsible for...
almost 12 years ago
By Rebecca Sabetta
Doug Mattson
Welcome to the monthly E-Learning in Healthcare discussion!  There was a lot of great discussion from last month's thread on finding images for healthcare courses.  It...
almost 12 years ago
By Nita Venter
Nita  Venter
Welcome to the monthly E-Learning in Healthcare discussion! Wow, many thanks for the excellent responses and community discussions! Please keep sending your questions ...
almost 12 years ago
By Nita Venter
Simon Crowther
Hi all, I am looking or a freelance Articulate developer to convert our off-line training courses into on line content for uploading onto our LMS We are a well establi...
almost 12 years ago
By Lucia Salters
Jenise Cook (RidgeViewMedia.com)
An ongoing project needs a freelance, work from home and very experienced Studio '09 ISD/Developer. Yes! This is a telecommute opportunity until around the end of Augu...
almost 12 years ago
By Jenise Cook (RidgeViewMedia.com)
Greg Cannon
I'm using the free trial of Storyline and was wondering whether the following is possible with standard Storyline functionality i.e. without having to create something...
almost 12 years ago
By Greg Cannon
Pat The Trainer
I’m looking for suggestions on screen recording software we can consider purchasing.  It must work fine inserted into the Articulate software... …Quizmaker, Presenter,...
almost 12 years ago
By Shwetha Bhaskar
Rebecca Dodds
I'd like to know how others are handling Kirkpatrick Level 1 and Level 2 evaluations using Articulate on an LMS.  My LMS vendor told me that I can only get reports ba...
almost 12 years ago
By deborah sorrill
Ant Pugh
Hi guys - I am about to launch our new LMS we have been working on.. it is a customer facing LMS and so have been working a lot with our marketing team to make sure it...
almost 12 years ago
By Shwetha Bhaskar
michelle eames
HI i have been asked to write a course about our internal audit , who, why and what they are.  so  far they have given me What is Internal Audit?   Essentially, it...
almost 12 years ago
By Bob S
Jill McNair
I'm an eLearning Designer, not a web designer.  I have built three portfolio-type websites from templates.  I've been approached by a friend who wants me to build a si...
almost 12 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Sean Speake
Got a client who would like us to use Storyline to create a piece of push learning. Essentially, a 15 minute commercial/demo for how to perform a particular task. The ...
almost 12 years ago
By Natalia Mueller
Nicole Ecklund
do the powerpoint templates on www.presentermedia.com work with articulate?
almost 12 years ago
By Natalia Mueller
Kevin Dowd
Hello, I was curious as to what Elearning conferences you guys attend/have attended and what you think of them. I went to DevLearn last year, and would like to selet a...
almost 12 years ago
By Ingrid Johnston
Thomasina Bradbury
I am creating a course in Storyline with several layered interactions. When I preview the course, the slides advance at a normal speed but after I publish, the course ...
almost 12 years ago
By Jessica Smith
Gerry Wasiluk
Found some free simple businessman/business woman silhouettes for use in PowerPower (Presenter) and other programs (like Storyline) here:  http://www.indezine.com/mail...
almost 12 years ago
By Sarah Tinson
Resty Aquino
We have a position open for someone who is well versed in Articulate Studio 09 for an industry training project. We are a specific group within AMEC that deals specifi...
almost 12 years ago
By Ursula Comeau
Kamran Kiyani
When developing a storyboard for role-play scenarios, I spend a LOT of time with a blank sheet. Can anyone share tips on designing a relevant plot, characters and inte...
almost 12 years ago
By Natalia Mueller
Gerry Wasiluk
I'm looking to start a new course in Storyline for a company that is instituting development planning for all employees (to include both formal/informal learning and p...
almost 12 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk