Last Post Replies
Antonio Gutiérrez
Hi all! . I wanted to build a SCORM package without a skin that takes so much space like the default one. I have attached one image with the skin parts I want to eras...
12 years ago
By Antonio Gutiérrez
Keith Trodden
Hi all, I have been Articulate for a while now ajnd I was just wondering... If I had an LMS, how could I set this up so that a user could only access these via a subsc...
12 years ago
By Dave Newgass
Holly MacDonald
I'm looking for some skin alternatives. I'm trying out the ones on the downloads, but wondering if anyone has this skin (shown in this course): http://homepage.mac.com...
12 years ago
By Holly MacDonald
Frank Bleers
We have been using Articulate for almost 2 years. To date, we have had success with the modules that we have created. However, we just can't seem to produce as many as...
12 years ago
By Don Hernandez
Linda Lorenzetti
Hi Heroes, Is there anyone here who can do French (Canadian) narration for 7-8 small projects?  I would need the first project (approx. 12 slides) by the end of the mo...
12 years ago
By Don Hernandez
Jeff Kortenbosch
Hi does anyone have a good "Should you build an elearning module Yes/No" checklist they are willing to share? I keep running into people that are determined to do an e...
12 years ago
By Tony Donnelly
Wendy Garrison
I am working on a course that will include video footage of various safety scenarios. The 'actors' are all volunteer employees, all with varying degrees of experience....
12 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Dave Newgass
Hello, I suffered a computer melt down and had to re-install my O.S.  Happy Days! I managed to save most of my data but I have lost my player templates.  I am having t...
12 years ago
By Dave Newgass
Adriano Rodriguez
Hi everyone! Probably most of you have seen this: You're learning to use a program and the presentation itself shows you how to use it. But it goes beyond: When the co...
12 years ago
By Adriano Rodriguez
Poornima Ramachandran
Hi / Bon jour , We have built a package of e learning courses (in Articulate, of course) on Lean Methodology and Principles. We have a customer, but he would like to...
12 years ago
By Karine Gautron
Poornima Ramachandran
Our prospective customer is having a few questions on publishing Articulate output. I am copy pasting the exact query below - I hope Articulate is compatible with Lin...
12 years ago
By Stefano Posti
Adena Wilson
Hi. I would like to create an alternate version of a course for a client, where I would be making some edits to about half of the slides (so they can see which version...
12 years ago
By Kristin Savko
George Blomgren
We may have some overflow Articulate production in the next few months. Would prefer to work with someone local -- face to face meetings will sometimes be necessary, a...
12 years ago
By George Blomgren
Sonia Worsley
Hi, will articulate let you do a screen capture of a particular series of "clicks"? Will it then let you replay it getting the user to re-enact the sequence they have ...
12 years ago
By Verena Haslhofer
Trond Kristiansen
Any of you have any good webpages that checks the web-browesr type, resolution and plugins (especially Flash)? I need a webpage I can send my users to so they easily c...
12 years ago
By Dave Newgass
Peg Simmons
I updated the glossary file and re-published to the main document. No change in file name. Now I have two glossary tabs, both the old and and the new. Only the new fi...
12 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Brian Allen
Just wanted to plug into the community this morning to see if anyone has created something similar to this already or may have a few ideas. I am working on a project, ...
12 years ago
By Natalia Mueller
Kat Fardian
Hi guys, Sorry if this has been discussed previously but I've searched the forums and havent found anything which really answers my questions. I want to know what stag...
12 years ago
By Carrie Booth
Craig Leggo
Hi again friends, I have a long standing client who are in need of a developer quick smart - and I cannot help them out at present.  They are a great organisation base...
12 years ago
By David Tyler
Mark Burke
Hello everyone I have a team dedicated to creating courses.  As a team, we have various roles including those who write content (SME's), those who develop and those wh...
12 years ago
By David Anderson