Last Post Replies
Lauren Milantoni
I am trying to add a new Presenter in Presentation Option but it doesn't save what I add. Any suggestions?
12 years ago
By Lauren Milantoni
Adebare Showemmo
Hello,           I need a suggestion of web hosting provider that provide facilities for hosting moodle with efficient and functionality
12 years ago
By Adebare Showemmo
Bethre Means
2 questions: 1 - has anyone used this software before to build elearning on an iPad: http://www.allencomm.com/designjot.aspx and 2 - can anyone tell me what software t...
12 years ago
By Michael Heckman
Melissa Harris
I am new to the E-learning community. I work for a medium sized bank in Oklahoma. I am working with Articulate to create required regulatory courses (Great Fun!) I am ...
12 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Florence B
Hi everyone, I Have been using Articulate for 4 months now. i am trying to create an E-learning Website for French to learn English. I would like to know whether yo...
12 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Sammy Hwang
Sorry, if this has already been dealt with, but is there any useful tips,web sites or tutorials for creating hot-spot in Powerpoint without using Quizmaker? Because of...
12 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Cyndi Dorsey
Hello everyone, I am developing a number of courses, and I am the sole resource for our e-learning.  Therefore, I am wearing many hats.   I am narrating all of the cou...
12 years ago
By David Anderson
Paula Conti
It is becoming critical that we are able to deliver content to an Apple device.   Can some provide an update on HTML5 support and when it will be available? I am not s...
12 years ago
By Brian Kester
Julie Frappier
Hello, I'm trying to get out of the typical questin/answer look. For exemple : This quiz will be done as an introduction to the learning module and done as a group ac...
12 years ago
By Julie Frappier
Payal Tandon
Hi Creative e-Learning experts, I am facing a small problem.  I am creating a course which if done using the tools that I know would result in a very animation intens...
12 years ago
By Payal Tandon
Judith Davis
Anyone know how to remove annotations one at a time?  For instance, I have about 3-4 different ones per slide and at times I don't like how the 4 spotlight looks or pe...
12 years ago
By Jeff Sale
mohammed hamdy
Hi
Hi all i need to see some examples for using this software because i am starting now to make my first course if you are pleased if you have one send link to me to see ...
12 years ago
By mohammed hamdy
Mike Taylor
I'm working on a project for  OSHA's "Emergency Action Plan" requirement.  Per OSHA here is what is required: Evacuation procedures and emergency escape route assignm...
12 years ago
By Kevin Dowd
mohammed hamdy
i am new user i try to see all your comments and videos and i want some one to lead me
12 years ago
By mohammed hamdy
Carla Kelley-Gonzales
So far, I've only used Presenter when creating courses. Now, I need to create a drag and drop exercise. I'm not sure if I need to use Quizmaker or Engage? Basically, i...
12 years ago
By Carla Kelley-Gonzales
Poornima Ramachandran
Need a little bit of help on this. A part of my team has designation as Content Analyst, and a part as technical authors. Well, we are neither. E learning is the main...
12 years ago
By Adam Jorgensen
Dave Newgass
Hello, I have a question/answer for a quiz I am creating.  I am trying to figure out the best Quiz Maker question type to get this across.  I have even thought about b...
12 years ago
By Randy Borum
Davies Anuro
Hi All. Am looking for ideas on how to develop a Maths course any body please help
12 years ago
By Kevin Dowd
Jackie Van Nice
I've been given a page of steps to follow in a bureaucratic procedure, and I need to build a course from it. I'm brainstorming before my first real discussion with my...
12 years ago
By Sayuj Ravindran
Zara Ogden
With the soon to be released Storyline product and advancements in your personal creative brain I am wondering what you are doing to go to the next level of interactiv...
12 years ago
By Colin Eagles