"It's a great product already, but always room for improvement. Thanks for the link. "
- 6 years ago07/28/16 at 3:29 pm (UTC)
"I have looked online and there are a tonne of options. I was hoping that someone in this fine community could actually recommend one. Hey..."
- 6 years ago07/28/16 at 2:48 pm (UTC)
"I'm hoping to revive an old thread here. The course we are building requires a scientific calculator that includes a fractions. The Windo..."
- 6 years ago07/28/16 at 1:28 pm (UTC)
Andrew Wills started a new discussion Single Page Doesn't Publish Properly
"Hi, Has anyone ever had one page that doesn't publish properly. It functions fine in the page preview but when the course is published o..."
- over 6 years ago02/04/16 at 1:20 pm (UTC)
Andrew Wills commented on the article Three Great Uses for the Zoom Region Tool in Storyline
"I was trying to do this playing with the timeline, but your way is much easier. Thanks for posting."
- over 6 years ago01/07/16 at 5:49 pm (UTC)
Andrew Wills started a new discussion Image Resolution when using zoom
"Hi everyone, Does anybody have any tips on image resolution when you are using the Zoom function? If I want to zoom in on a piece of equ..."
- over 6 years ago01/07/16 at 3:21 pm (UTC)
"Hi Christie, I have done this and it is really effective, I have had problems that are apparently something that needs to be fixed with ..."
- almost 7 years ago12/31/15 at 5:29 pm (UTC)
"Hi Gustavo, That is actually what I wanted to know from the beginning. I'll be interested to see the responses. "
- almost 7 years ago12/31/15 at 12:02 am (UTC)
"This is brilliant. I'm glad that I found this. Thanks Micheal. One more question though...is there a way to ensure that your motion path ..."
- almost 7 years ago12/04/15 at 4:36 pm (UTC)
"Just took a look at the screenr. Whew, I thought that we were overthinking it (I tend to do that) but we pretty much did the same thing. ..."
- almost 7 years ago11/18/15 at 2:35 pm (UTC)
"Great thanks. When I clicked on the link I just got a notice from the folks at Screenr and I couldn't go any further, so I appreciate thi..."
- almost 7 years ago11/17/15 at 3:40 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ashley - Apparently Screenr videos are no longer available. Is there a sample file or anything like that. Thanks."
- almost 7 years ago11/17/15 at 12:25 pm (UTC)
"So our problem was that we wanted to give the learner 2 attempts at a drag and drop review question. We also wanted the draggable objects..."
- almost 7 years ago11/16/15 at 6:37 pm (UTC)
"I will work on a sample over the weekend and hopefully have it posted by Sunday night. "
- almost 7 years ago11/13/15 at 7:35 pm (UTC)
"I guess sometimes asking the question makes you think about it from a different angle. I solved this by adding my own "Try Again" variabl..."
- almost 7 years ago11/13/15 at 4:13 pm (UTC)
Andrew Wills started a new discussion D and D Snap Back
"Hi, I have used a freeform D and D in a course and have included a Try Again. Is there any way to have the objects snap back to their or..."
- almost 7 years ago11/13/15 at 2:46 pm (UTC)
Andrew Wills replied to the discussion Bug? Hover state changing text size on buttons on master slides
"Any fix for this yet? I created a template with back and next buttons (text) that have normal and disabled states. When I load the templ..."
- almost 7 years ago10/06/15 at 3:31 pm (UTC)
Andrew Wills commented on the article Post-Course Evaluations: What E-Learning Designers Need To Know
"Hi Nicole, I have to agree with Christian. It is a great topic that is all to aften ignored as a lot of companies and organization..."
- 7 years ago09/03/15 at 6:31 pm (UTC)
"Thanks, I'll check that out."
- over 7 years ago03/08/15 at 10:16 pm (UTC)
"Hi Michael. I never would have thought of that in a thousand years but when you look at how it is set up, it makes sense. It sure cleans ..."
- over 7 years ago03/08/15 at 10:04 pm (UTC)
Andrew Wills started a new discussion Playing With Variables
"Hi everyone, This is my first post here and I have to say, this is a great community and resource. I have been playing with variables th..."
- over 7 years ago03/08/15 at 8:50 pm (UTC)