Ant Pugh started a new discussion Broken Coworker - the most famous Articulate example?
"Wanted to share this with the Articulate Community... I often wish I could see what goes into the design of a successful eLearning course..."
- over 2 years ago03/20/19 at 10:15 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ashley, we are experiencing this problem again. Do you happen to know if there was a fix? "
- almost 3 years ago11/29/18 at 10:08 am (UTC)
"Hi Crystal - yes there's a menu and a link to a slide with the resources, but that works fine because it just links to a hidden slide. B..."
- over 3 years ago06/06/18 at 5:22 am (UTC)
Ant Pugh started a new discussion IE 11 issue with dropdown menu - anyone seen this before?
"My client has reported problems with drop-down menus (from the player template) with courses running in Internet Explorer (version 11, la..."
- over 3 years ago05/30/18 at 6:35 am (UTC)
Ant Pugh started a new discussion How our clients use Articulate 360 to review videos
"Hey guys! Hope you're all fine and dandy this Friday afternoon (it's afternoon over here in Asia anyway!) I just posted a tutorial video..."
- over 3 years ago03/23/18 at 9:54 am (UTC)
Ant Pugh started a new discussion Introducing Videobites...
"Morning Heroes! I've just launched Videobites - a new service delivering bitesized videos for software systems training (i.e. we make sh..."
- 4 years ago09/19/17 at 12:49 am (UTC)
"Hey Ashley - to answer your queations, yes we tried adding it into a new project and no it's not happening in any other courses. I woul..."
- over 4 years ago06/10/17 at 4:48 am (UTC)
"Yes it only happens on moving from slide 2 to 3 - but also the opening slide is off centre too. It's only happening in HTML5 - not seein..."
- over 4 years ago06/08/17 at 3:17 pm (UTC)
"Hi guys - it seems that you cannot see the issue so I made a video to show you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJxilS0bfrk I am using G..."
- over 4 years ago06/07/17 at 8:48 am (UTC)
"Hi Alex - I think you can use a similar calculation for microlearning, after all its the same concept - just bitesized learning right? I..."
- over 4 years ago06/06/17 at 6:13 am (UTC)
Ant Pugh replied to the discussion Questions a Freelancer should ask to a potential client
"I wrote an article about this: http://bit.ly/ELAquestions"
- over 4 years ago06/06/17 at 6:11 am (UTC)
"If anyone else can help I'd be really grateful! Demo going to a prospect today!"
- over 4 years ago06/05/17 at 12:16 pm (UTC)
"ok thanks for the clarification - any idea why this is happening?"
- over 4 years ago06/05/17 at 10:40 am (UTC)
"but are they both opening the HTML5 versions Phil? If they are, they probably both look broken right? i.e. frame jumps approx 20 pixels a..."
- over 4 years ago06/05/17 at 10:27 am (UTC)
"ANOTHER update, it works fine on the HTML version (see below) - it's just HTML5 that doesn't work properly! Still keen for a solution if..."
- over 4 years ago06/05/17 at 10:10 am (UTC)
"Hi guys, quick update - I've fiddled around with this and whilst it's now showing the right parts of my project - the slides are jumping ..."
- over 4 years ago06/05/17 at 10:05 am (UTC)
Ant Pugh started a new discussion Storyline 2 cutting off part of my project
"Anyone seen this issue before? I am using the latest version of SL2 and when I publish, there are about 20 pixels on the right that are b..."
- over 4 years ago06/04/17 at 9:01 am (UTC)
"I would always go with contractions in voiceover, regardless of age - all our learners are human beings. Let;s treat them like that. You..."
- over 4 years ago04/28/17 at 6:52 am (UTC)
Ant Pugh started a new discussion The problem with hiring an eLearning agency
"After working in the corporate L&D world and now in the freelance arena, it seems to me that there is a fundamental problem with the ..."
- over 4 years ago04/24/17 at 7:57 am (UTC)
Ant Pugh started a new discussion RIse LMS tracking query
"Hi guys - is there any workaround that allows progress within a Rise HTML5 interaction to be tracked? Ie. if there are 5 lessons within o..."
- over 4 years ago02/25/17 at 1:07 am (UTC)
Ant Pugh commented on the article Screencasts and Software Simulations in Online Training #19
"Hi David - did this ever happen? I'm also looking for some outstanding examples of the interactive software simulations created with Stor..."
- almost 5 years ago12/05/16 at 2:30 am (UTC)
"Hi guys - is anyone aware of some really polished software simulations? Despite hunting through those links above, I have yet to find an..."
- almost 5 years ago12/05/16 at 2:27 am (UTC)
Ant Pugh started a new discussion Publishing to Word gripe
"Hi guys - I need to get a quote for a course translation. The issue I'm having is that when you export to Word via Storyline, only the No..."
- almost 5 years ago10/07/16 at 1:46 pm (UTC)
Ant Pugh replied to the discussion Looking for a Storyline Developer/Graphic Design Professional for Project work
"Hi Melanie We'd also like to throw our hat into the ring! You can find our portfolio here and my direct email is ant@elearningarchitect...."
- 5 years ago07/25/16 at 4:08 pm (UTC)