Bill Harnage replied to the discussion Can a trigger on one slide use a layer on a different slide?
"You're not going to be able to pull content from another slide into the current slide w/o using a light box. Even then it's a light box ..."
- over 8 years ago02/06/14 at 9:53 am (UTC)
"MICHAEL VEGAS MUSSMAN said: Cool! Okay, so what if I don't want to upload to a server, but just want to open and run the prezo on my lapt..."
- over 8 years ago02/06/14 at 9:49 am (UTC)
"You might want to adding input fields instead of the fill-in-the blank quiz. You'll need to add some triggers, variables and maybe condit..."
- over 8 years ago02/06/14 at 9:09 am (UTC)
"Just my .02, but for the desktop I don't use or recommend the html5 version; just the Flash version. HTML5 is still a moving target and ..."
- over 8 years ago02/06/14 at 9:03 am (UTC)
Bill Harnage replied to the discussion When inserting images, can they NOT default to show until end?
"Yeah, quite annoying after the audio has been inserted. Something that might be quicker for you is to adjust the timing instead of draggi..."
- over 8 years ago02/04/14 at 10:25 am (UTC)
"Design tab > Colors (right side) > Create new theme colors (bottom or whatever theme you're using)"
- over 8 years ago02/04/14 at 9:53 am (UTC)
"I'm going to add one, but want to see if anyone else is noticing it. HTML5 Audio not working in mobile Safari. I've got IOS7 on my ipad ..."
- over 8 years ago02/03/14 at 7:32 am (UTC)
"Christopher Goodsell said: Change to 64 bit windows. Since we did that we have not had a single memory error. Yes, the..."
- over 8 years ago01/30/14 at 3:26 pm (UTC)
"how much ram and is Win x32 or x64? Also make sure your box is up to date. Especially with .Net"
- over 8 years ago01/24/14 at 9:44 am (UTC)
Bill Harnage replied to the discussion "Project file could not save." not enough memory...
"This isn't as much a Storyline problem as it is a software vendor problem in general - minimum requirements. They need to drop this "mini..."
- over 8 years ago01/24/14 at 9:43 am (UTC)
"Set the question slide settings to "reset to initial" state. Click the gear icon next to the layer name in the layers panel."
- over 8 years ago01/24/14 at 8:09 am (UTC)
"Just from a 3rd party perspective, I'm able to get the resume response and view the videos. The videos take a few seconds to load, but a..."
- over 8 years ago12/05/13 at 5:41 pm (UTC)
"Are you working off a USB or network drive? That can cause problems. I routinely have projects 200-300mb and rarely have a problem savi..."
- over 8 years ago12/05/13 at 5:30 pm (UTC)
"My guess is different mouse drivers are going to work different with the browser and/or flash output. Mine was intermittent with the lin..."
- over 8 years ago12/04/13 at 2:40 pm (UTC)
"I don't want to rain on anyone's parade, but make sure you test it on a machine that does not have the font installed. Input fields are d..."
- over 8 years ago11/22/13 at 8:42 pm (UTC)
"Photoshop will get you better quality."
- almost 9 years ago11/03/13 at 6:54 am (UTC)
"You can apply the attributes in the tool bar to the text field of variable text, but not individual letters of text because it's a dynami..."
- almost 9 years ago10/30/13 at 10:29 am (UTC)
"To tack on to what Phil said, when you upload the zip file "most" LMS's will look for index_lms.html. Once this page is launched it shou..."
- 9 years ago06/07/13 at 4:02 pm (UTC)
"story_html5.html is what's needed for a direct link."
- 9 years ago06/06/13 at 4:20 pm (UTC)
"swf's won't play natively on mSafari on the ipad. The puffin browser is actually playing the swf from its server.. Broadcasting in a se..."
- 9 years ago06/06/13 at 1:43 pm (UTC)
"like this? This just checks that something is entered in the fields, but you could set the vars for those fields."
- 9 years ago05/29/13 at 5:57 am (UTC)
Bill Harnage replied to the discussion Can I put a restriction on the "Next" button on player?
"You might try putting some conditional triggers on the button and see if that works."
- 9 years ago05/21/13 at 8:30 am (UTC)
Bill Harnage replied to the discussion How to: drag and drop quiz slide reset to initial positions
"What you need to do is have the the button loop back to the current slide. Add a Jump to Slide trigger and select the current slide. How..."
- over 9 years ago05/15/13 at 11:26 am (UTC)
"I found this after posting, so hopefully it'll help. Seems to be the best way to create likert-esque questions https://player.vimeo.com..."
- over 9 years ago04/22/13 at 1:58 pm (UTC)