"Hi Leslie, Thank you, however, that is for SL1. I am looking for where to change the color in SL2. Here is what I did as a work around, ..."
- 6 years ago03/23/15 at 6:58 pm (UTC)
"Does anyone know how to change the heading text under the Resources tab? This is the text that reads "Here are some useful links..." ..."
- 6 years ago03/21/15 at 6:26 pm (UTC)
"Hi Todd, I know you posted this a long time ago but what item do you change in order to change the color of the heading text (Here are s..."
- 6 years ago03/21/15 at 6:06 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Ashley! "
- 6 years ago03/13/15 at 12:17 am (UTC)
"I do have a variable so the selection can be seen. I have attached my file and as you will see on Scene 7 (the second in the presentation..."
- 6 years ago03/12/15 at 12:00 am (UTC)
Bill Koza started a new discussion Trouble with slider in SL2
"Is anyone experiencing a problem with the funcationality of the sliders? This is what is happening. I created a slider with a start poin..."
- 6 years ago03/11/15 at 9:48 pm (UTC)
Bill Koza started a new discussion Trouble with states SL2
"Is there any known issues with states and text boxes or shapes with multi-line paragraphs? I tested this in as many ways as I could and ..."
- 6 years ago03/05/15 at 12:33 am (UTC)
Bill Koza replied to the discussion Storyline 2: Animation by Paragraph Not Working Correctly
"Hi Ashley, I using the trial version of SL2. For some reason after I create a text box with a bulleted list and change the box to seque..."
- 6 years ago03/04/15 at 11:41 pm (UTC)
Bill Koza started a new discussion Edit motion paths
"Hello, I am looking for a tutorial or discussion about editing a motion path once one is created. I couldn't find one. After creating a m..."
- 6 years ago03/04/15 at 5:34 pm (UTC)
"Thank you Ashley!"
- 6 years ago03/02/15 at 7:24 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Chris! Appreciate your help."
- 6 years ago03/02/15 at 4:52 pm (UTC)
"Sure. It's just a practice file to play with the features in S2. It's slide 1.5"
- 6 years ago02/28/15 at 3:41 pm (UTC)
"FYI: the link takes me to the site to a free chapter, however, it is Chapter 6, not Chapter 10. But thank you. Very good content."
- 6 years ago02/28/15 at 3:34 pm (UTC)
"Sure Chris, On my base layer I have a yellow donut shape. On the shape I created two hot spots. I added two layers with additional parti..."
- 6 years ago02/28/15 at 2:18 pm (UTC)
"Hello, I am having the same problem. Layers do not show on mouse hover for hot spots or states. Is there a fix for this? I am using St..."
- 6 years ago02/28/15 at 4:47 am (UTC)
"Hi Michael, Thanks for trying. I'm stumped too. Maybe the last update to Storyline created unexpected bugs."
- 7 years ago02/13/14 at 7:12 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ashley, Here is the file that is having the problem. Thanks for your help!"
- 7 years ago02/11/14 at 5:06 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ashley, Yes, I did have the display in slide set. I tested it in IE 10 and it doesn't load. I tried it again in Google Chrome and it l..."
- 7 years ago02/10/14 at 4:56 pm (UTC)
Bill Koza started a new discussion Trying to prevent web object from launching browser
"Not sure if anyone is experiencing this, but I have loaded an outside website as a web object in one of my slides. When I get to this sli..."
- 7 years ago02/07/14 at 6:21 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Christine! That was what I needed to fix my problem."
- over 7 years ago01/31/14 at 4:02 pm (UTC)
Bill Koza started a new discussion Text reducing on overflow.
"Is there a way to prevent the text in a text box from reducing when the text exceeds the size of the box? I have Do not Autofit turned on..."
- over 7 years ago01/25/14 at 6:30 pm (UTC)
Bill Koza started a new discussion Restarting course
"In the LMS (Moodle) when the learner reaches the end of the course it does not allow the course to restart or the learner to go back into..."
- over 7 years ago09/09/13 at 4:52 pm (UTC)