Charles Zoffuto started a new discussion How to enhance the playback of videos for your leaners
"A problem I have encountered in Storyline is that if a learner is watching a video and the slide is set to advance automatically upon end..."
- 6 months ago07/17/20 at 5:31 pm (UTC)
"Ashley, As they say, it isn't a bug... its a feature! Don't change it, because then I will be all confused. :) "
- over 1 year ago08/30/19 at 9:19 pm (UTC)
Charles Zoffuto started a new discussion On which screen does Storyline start?
"You may not have noticed this, I didn't for the longest time, but when you launch Storyline 3 (the version I use), which ever screen (I h..."
- over 1 year ago08/28/19 at 6:36 pm (UTC)
Charles Zoffuto published a new download Storyline 360: Calculations in a Table
"This table-based calculator uses Storyline 360 numeric entry fields and the number variable to perform calculations. View this proj..."
- over 1 year ago08/07/19 at 7:16 pm (UTC)
Charles Zoffuto started a new discussion Calculations in a Table
"Hi Everyone. I am developing a module in which I will need the learner to look at a price list for an item and then determine the quantit..."
- over 1 year ago08/06/19 at 3:39 pm (UTC)
Charles Zoffuto started a new discussion Using Google Translate to Translate Your Storyline Projects
"Want to get your elearning content translated under 5 minutes? Check out this procedure (attached) I created on how to use Google Transla..."
- almost 2 years ago04/18/19 at 4:31 pm (UTC)
"Great news. We just tested the latest patch deployed by the CFS team and it works! We will not have to update every course module with an..."
- almost 2 years ago04/18/19 at 4:25 pm (UTC)
"As of 4/17 we were told the fix was to put Exit buttons on all of our course modules. This does work, however we have 100+ modules and th..."
- almost 2 years ago04/18/19 at 4:23 pm (UTC)
"Hi Katie, Yes I have. It worked in SCORM Cloud using Chrome. I ran the debug scripts and nothing looked out of place. I was able to det..."
- almost 2 years ago04/15/19 at 6:48 pm (UTC)
Charles Zoffuto started a new discussion Storyline courses/modules not completing
"We received reports on Friday that learners the modules they were taking weren't reporting as complete to our LMS. At this time, it is my..."
- almost 2 years ago04/15/19 at 12:25 pm (UTC)
"Great question. The issue is that the Zoom is zooming past the CC. So what I did was to split my slide with the zoom feature on it. And t..."
- over 2 years ago09/04/18 at 5:41 pm (UTC)
"That is a good question. You may want to start a new thread to engage those that know more about xAPI, SCORM, and Java scripts. This link..."
- over 2 years ago09/04/18 at 4:16 pm (UTC)
"This has some good voices and is easy to use. http://www.fromtexttospeech.com/ "
- over 2 years ago05/23/18 at 3:30 pm (UTC)
Charles Zoffuto replied to the discussion IMPORTANT! - a fix if you have a PLAY button appearing at start of courses
- over 2 years ago05/04/18 at 11:49 am (UTC)
"There is a motion path tool for PPT that copies the image to the end of the path. This would be a great addition to Storyline. http://s..."
- almost 3 years ago04/06/18 at 8:25 pm (UTC)
Charles Zoffuto replied to the discussion What browser? What output? This will help you troubleshoot...
"[slow clap] Bravo, sir. Bravo. "
- almost 3 years ago04/05/18 at 1:52 pm (UTC)
"Heather, can you tell us the name of your LMS? Do you know of any other Articulate uses who use the same LMS? "
- almost 3 years ago04/04/18 at 8:14 pm (UTC)
"I am using SL 3 v3 but I think the modules in question were created using SL3 v2 or earlier. I had assumed it was our LMS (Cornerstone ..."
- almost 3 years ago03/28/18 at 7:58 pm (UTC)
Charles Zoffuto started a new discussion Edge Browser causing a 401 error
"We have had a handful of people report getting a 401 "not authorized" when accessing our courses using the Edge browser for Windows 10. W..."
- almost 3 years ago03/28/18 at 2:18 pm (UTC)
"I use Conerstone for Salesforce. I can upload a video and it will work. However, as soon as the leaner closes the video player window it ..."
- almost 3 years ago03/16/18 at 3:38 pm (UTC)
"I had a similar issue with SL3 in our Cornerstone LMS. It seemed that it was some issue with SCORM 2004. Once I went back to SCORM 1.2 i..."
- almost 3 years ago03/08/18 at 7:08 pm (UTC)
Charles Zoffuto commented on the article Using Interactive Tables to Present Information in E-Learning #191
"I know I can make a chart but where do I get data? If you have that question as well, you might like this source for data. https://ww..."
- almost 3 years ago02/05/18 at 6:33 pm (UTC)
"The simplest way would first be to switch the "On Resume" option to "Always" resume then set the slide properties to "Resume Saved State"..."
- 3 years ago01/25/18 at 5:59 pm (UTC)