"Hi Logan, Could you share your example as well?"
- 2 months ago04/11/20 at 8:38 am (UTC)
"You still can't reset an input text field containing text to blank in code as far as I am aware - this is not a broser specific problem e..."
- 2 months ago04/07/20 at 7:25 am (UTC)
"Hi Matt, FYI. Someone else has also helped me and this code appears to work: var inputs = document.getElementsByTagName('input'); for (va..."
- 2 months ago03/30/20 at 11:58 am (UTC)
- 2 months ago03/28/20 at 12:47 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Matt...I am a bit desperate so I reallyappreciate your help."
- 2 months ago03/27/20 at 7:55 am (UTC)
- 2 months ago03/26/20 at 9:15 am (UTC)
"Hi Matthew, Thanks for helping me with this. Not sure if I am doing this right but I tried adding a trigger both on the slide and on the ..."
- 2 months ago03/26/20 at 8:51 am (UTC)
"Hi Matt, Thanks for your help with this... The course would receive a boolean to say whether it is the user who can or cannot text edit....."
- 2 months ago03/25/20 at 9:09 am (UTC)
"Two different people will be accessing the same 'account' The content is being read in from a database via variables in Storyline...some ..."
- 2 months ago03/24/20 at 1:08 pm (UTC)
"Hi Lauren, That would work great except... can text input fields accept a state? Mine are also embedded in a scroll pane...although eithe..."
- 2 months ago03/23/20 at 7:50 pm (UTC)
Chris Pim started a new discussion protect text input fields from being editeded
"Hi, Is there a way to protect a text input field from being edited - almost like a read only view? I have a project where I want differen..."
- 2 months ago03/23/20 at 9:48 am (UTC)
"So, I have noticed major problems in one of my projects with one of the updates in 2020 (not sure which one yet) . I have reverted to Dec..."
- 3 months ago02/29/20 at 10:14 am (UTC)
"That's really cool - thanks. So how could you scroll, say, to the middle? Chris"
- 4 months ago02/11/20 at 6:45 pm (UTC)
Chris Pim started a new discussion Ability to set whether a slide resumes to initial state or not in code
"Hi, Is there a way to set whether a slide resumes to initial state or not in code? I know you can set these options but I want to be able..."
- 4 months ago02/11/20 at 4:26 pm (UTC)
"Shame - as this this would be incredibly useful."
- 4 months ago02/11/20 at 4:21 pm (UTC)
"Me too...since updates I am seeing much less freezing...even with massive projects. Well done Articulate My issues generally came with nu..."
- 6 months ago11/28/19 at 11:40 am (UTC)
"Hi Phil, Great. I know it makes no sense in this app...but would there be a way to enable a user to delete an item in the list and the li..."
- 9 months ago09/19/19 at 9:44 am (UTC)
Chris Pim started a new discussion Resume to last slide outside of an LMS
"Hi, Is there a way to resume to the last slide visited outside of an LMS (so we can't use the normal resume feature). I notice an in-buil..."
- 9 months ago09/16/19 at 1:30 pm (UTC)
"OK I will try that - thanks"
- 9 months ago09/04/19 at 7:54 am (UTC)
Chris Pim started a new discussion Likert scale quiz in Storyline 360
"Hi, Is it possible to link an individual statement response in an in-built Likert quiz to a variable? I want to be able to capture each r..."
- 11 months ago07/01/19 at 2:49 pm (UTC)
"Hi Phil, Thanks for the possible solution...There are 12 videos linked that play on Vimeo...they are not digitised...I guess this is not ..."
- 11 months ago06/26/19 at 7:44 am (UTC)
"Performance is still absolutely rubbish. Sometimes takes 25 mins. to save...freezes for minutes on end. Whilst I have had communication w..."
- 11 months ago06/25/19 at 5:24 pm (UTC)
Chris Pim started a new discussion importing lots of variables into Storyline 360
"Hi, Does anyone know what might be the impact of reading in several thousand variables from a database to the startup time of a project?..."
- 1 year ago05/09/19 at 6:26 pm (UTC)
"I have freezing problems too on 2 different quite large projects. It's happening on two computers with 2 different accounts on both proje..."
- 1 year ago05/04/19 at 2:31 pm (UTC)
Chris Pim replied to the discussion Search function (player) only searches the main layer but not the sub layers
"As far as I can see this has not fixed. Text on layers is not picked up by the search. It used to work but no longer does. Can we get a..."
- 1 year ago03/25/19 at 7:41 pm (UTC)