- almost 2 years ago11/08/19 at 11:09 am (UTC)
"Hi Katie, That's an elegant solution (I love Matthews approach). However, with over 100 pages (and regularly changes and updates) that's ..."
- almost 2 years ago11/06/19 at 4:12 pm (UTC)
Dick Visser started a new discussion Share a deeplink to a page in a storyline file (from outside)
"Many of our e-learning modules are also used as reference guide. We can share a link to a storyline, published in our LMS. However, somet..."
- almost 2 years ago11/04/19 at 1:25 pm (UTC)
"When on slide 20, the button or keystroke navigates back to slide 1. However, you want to open slide 1 with layer X Create a variable ToS..."
- almost 2 years ago10/22/19 at 9:02 am (UTC)
"I would like to have a third option: When I develop a training in two languages, there are two scenes, one for each language. Would be ni..."
- 2 years ago06/25/19 at 1:02 pm (UTC)
"Hi Allison, That's it! IT works. So easy now."
- over 2 years ago05/28/19 at 1:42 pm (UTC)
"Hi Allison, Can't get it working. Step 1 as shown in the animated gif the rectangle can be dragged offslide. This isn't possible, the r..."
- over 2 years ago05/28/19 at 11:53 am (UTC)
"Hi Allison, Yesterday I created a similar solution, but yours looks far more sophisticated. Thanks for your smart solution."
- over 2 years ago05/22/19 at 11:49 am (UTC)
Dick Visser started a new discussion Creating a progress bar is easy with the new slide numbers
"Hi All, I love having a progress bar in my Storyline courses. Looking trough existing discussions this is mostly realized with variable..."
- over 2 years ago05/22/19 at 11:39 am (UTC)
"Hi Alyssa, Happy to know that I'm not alone. :)"
- over 2 years ago05/08/19 at 8:10 am (UTC)
Dick Visser started a new discussion It's time for a debug mode in storyline
"I recently had a serious project with dozens of variables. Testing and debugging is quite an extra project. . Solution is to add variable..."
- over 2 years ago05/07/19 at 11:44 am (UTC)
"Hi Ned, That's a very nice solution. Saves me from creating, testing and maintaining dozens of variables. Thanks."
- over 2 years ago04/25/19 at 6:27 am (UTC)
Dick Visser started a new discussion Use the build in question/answer variables
"I am creating a course in Storyline 360 where the learner gets a question after a part of a journey. Based on the answer (correct or inc..."
- over 2 years ago04/24/19 at 4:07 pm (UTC)
Dick Visser started a new discussion Is it possible to have multiple transitions on the same slide?
"I am creating kind of game in storyline 360 where travelers travel on a map (by boat or go ashore on an Island on the next page etc.) Eac..."
- over 2 years ago03/26/19 at 9:58 pm (UTC)
Dick Visser commented on the article These 8 Interactive Glossaries Are the Definition of Awesome
"What a nice approach, can't choose which to use, they are all very good. What a pity that we still must build these glossary from scratc..."
- over 3 years ago04/25/18 at 12:04 pm (UTC)
"Hi Leslie, That course on the review process is great and a good support for our SMEs. Team slides is new to me, but I will start with ..."
- 4 years ago09/11/17 at 4:31 pm (UTC)
"Hi Leslie, Thanks for your suggestions. What we like is to share all content published in review with the entire team. The content i..."
- 4 years ago09/11/17 at 3:14 pm (UTC)
Dick Visser started a new discussion Articulate review for teams
"We use articulate review and it is a great feature for getting review and remarks, communication with SME etc. However, 360 is supporting..."
- 4 years ago09/08/17 at 7:41 pm (UTC)
Dick Visser started a new discussion Store Storyline in a database or repository
"Is it possible to store storyline content in a database or repository. No, I don't mean quiz results and that sort of thing, that's mana..."
- 4 years ago09/08/17 at 7:37 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Michael, that was one of the secrets I didn't knew so far, very helpful. All my objects are in groups, and as a group has no stat..."
- 4 years ago07/26/17 at 7:41 am (UTC)