"Ashley, Thank you for the reply. I have forwarded on John's reply to the professor and hopefully we can get this resolved. I just want..."
- over 6 years ago06/04/14 at 8:24 am (UTC)
Ed Finn started a new discussion Screen Recording with a Mac
"Hello Everyone, I have submitted a trouble ticket, but wanted to throw this out to the community as well. I am helping a professor work..."
- over 6 years ago06/03/14 at 1:08 pm (UTC)
"Jerson, Thanks for responding. Yes, here is a image of the issue. I want to be able to have letters instead of numbers preceding the r..."
- over 6 years ago04/14/14 at 12:24 pm (UTC)
Ed Finn started a new discussion Sequence Drop & Drag
"Hello, I am trying to create a sequence drop and drag in Storyline and when I am setting up the answers, it shows A-I, but when it place..."
- over 6 years ago04/14/14 at 12:14 pm (UTC)
"Ashley & All, I have had the same issue for over 2 months now and it is currently with QA. I bought one of the GeForce cards recomm..."
- over 6 years ago03/28/14 at 10:32 am (UTC)
"David, Thanks for the response. I downloaded the zip file and ran the exe file as the administrator. It worked. Thanks, Ed"
- 7 years ago11/14/13 at 10:44 am (UTC)
Ed Finn started a new discussion Update not recognizing copy of Storyline
"Hello, I am trying to install the latest update to Storyline and I am getting the following error: Can you help? Thanks, Ed"
- 7 years ago11/14/13 at 9:17 am (UTC)
"Justin & Ashley, Thank you both so much for getting back with me. Unfortunately our LMS does not have SCORM capability (yet) so we ..."
- 7 years ago09/10/13 at 11:03 am (UTC)
Ed Finn started a new discussion Skipping to the bottom of a page
"Hello Everyone, I have a presentation embedded in an iframe in our LMS. The first time I enter the page, it load find and you can scrol..."
- 7 years ago09/10/13 at 6:07 am (UTC)
"Mereki, That is primarily why we use Storyline at the university (and of course the HTML5 publishing ability). We want to be able to co..."
- over 7 years ago08/27/13 at 7:46 am (UTC)
"Meryem & Nicole, Thank you so much for your help. This really gets me up and running. I have wanted to use the variables, states a..."
- over 7 years ago06/24/13 at 5:58 am (UTC)
Ed Finn started a new discussion Using Multiple Free Forms on One Slide
"Hello, I was referred here by Articulate Support. I have a diagnostic quiz that was in paper format. It involves underlines words or p..."
- over 7 years ago06/21/13 at 11:10 am (UTC)
"I had a follow up question on this. Previously, I had asked in another forum about the animations from PowerPoint being supported in Sto..."
- over 7 years ago06/21/13 at 7:07 am (UTC)
Ed Finn started a new discussion Quiz Question
"Hello Everyone, I am trying to see a good way to adapt a textually drive exercise into an interactive quiz. In the exercise, the studen..."
- over 7 years ago06/17/13 at 10:45 am (UTC)
"Peter, I really appreciate your input on this. I have had one of our web team coders look into it on the html side and it is his opinio..."
- almost 8 years ago01/10/13 at 8:22 am (UTC)
"Peter, One more question though. How could the LMS change the way the player and the object trigger would behave within the presentatio..."
- almost 8 years ago01/09/13 at 12:58 pm (UTC)
"I have not contacted them yet because the other story.html file is working just fine. I will contact them as well though. Thanks, Ed"
- almost 8 years ago01/09/13 at 12:48 pm (UTC)
"I uploaded it there and it works, but it does not show in a frame, but a new window. It works just fine there."
- almost 8 years ago01/09/13 at 11:14 am (UTC)
"I have not tried that. Is it free to upload? My case number was #00312861. I would have to give you all the new file I imported and ha..."
- almost 8 years ago01/09/13 at 11:10 am (UTC)
"Steve, Thanks and yes, it is having the same issue in Firefox and Chrome. Also, yes, the link is opening from a module within Canvas an..."
- almost 8 years ago01/09/13 at 11:05 am (UTC)
"Peter, I had an open ticket, but the support team sent me to the forums because they believed it was an LMS issue and not an Articulate ..."
- almost 8 years ago01/09/13 at 11:04 am (UTC)
"The next button on the player will not even move the slide. It just shows as busy. Sorry, thought about that just as I hit enter. Than..."
- almost 8 years ago01/09/13 at 10:55 am (UTC)
"What I did was to upload the file into the LMS as a zip file so that it would parse it. Once the files were uploaded, I opened the file,..."
- almost 8 years ago01/09/13 at 10:54 am (UTC)
"Peter, Thanks for the reply. I am sorry that it is housed in an LMS and I can't share the link. I tried to import it into a new Storyl..."
- almost 8 years ago01/09/13 at 10:40 am (UTC)