"Thanks again, Walt. I've studied it some today and it made complete sense. I realize now that the 'toggle' instruction in the object trig..."
- 10 months ago06/07/19 at 5:27 pm (UTC)
"Walt, Thank you! This works like a charm although I must admit, it will take a while to understand the ‘toggle variable’ idea and the =N..."
- 10 months ago06/06/19 at 10:45 pm (UTC)
Jeff Nauman started a new discussion Infinite Toggle
"Done a lot of looking and there's much out there about toggles of various kinds, but I've found nothing that quite meets my criteria... I..."
- 10 months ago06/06/19 at 7:41 pm (UTC)
Jeff Nauman started a new discussion HTML5 and LMS
"SL3 Experts, Recently upgraded to SL3 from 2 and I make extensive use of fade transitions applied to all slides in my SL3 projects. I ne..."
- over 2 years ago10/12/17 at 9:56 pm (UTC)
"OK- FYI there are a couple of other unwanted timeline extension issues that remain. One example- if I set the timing of a button to appea..."
- over 3 years ago11/02/16 at 2:15 pm (UTC)
"Made a short SL video demonstrating the issue. I do have Update 11. This is one example of a couple of different, but similar issues with..."
- over 3 years ago11/02/16 at 1:08 pm (UTC)
Jeff Nauman started a new discussion Unexpected Timeline Increase
"I have the latest update for SL2 and I noted that one of the release note fixes was "Fixed issue where aligning objects to the playhead w..."
- over 3 years ago11/01/16 at 5:57 pm (UTC)
"Thanks, Ashley... I can make a case for testing and possible upgrade with your advice. I know there's a ton of info out there, but I've f..."
- 4 years ago03/07/16 at 2:31 pm (UTC)
"Thank you, Phil! I appreciate the input. I'll need to dig into some of the specifics of the SL2 HTML5 improvements in order to make a cas..."
- 4 years ago03/06/16 at 3:09 pm (UTC)
"Sorry if this is redundant or reviving an overworked thread, but I'm afraid I'm becoming more confused the more I research this topic. On..."
- 4 years ago03/05/16 at 6:35 pm (UTC)
"Thanks, Ashley.. I've submitted a feature request as you've suggested."
- over 5 years ago07/11/14 at 7:55 am (UTC)
"Thanks to both of you for your advice. Just have to change my way of thinking a bit, but wouldn't it be nice to have a no-visit, transpar..."
- almost 6 years ago07/09/14 at 3:34 pm (UTC)
"yes... params are correct for reporting 'Passed/Incomplete'. I did some more work and found that if I forced the student to physically vi..."
- almost 6 years ago07/09/14 at 5:49 am (UTC)
Jeff Nauman started a new discussion Master Results Slide Problem
"My project has 7 content scenes with a quiz and results slide at the end of each. Each quiz must be passed before scene completion is all..."
- almost 6 years ago07/08/14 at 6:41 pm (UTC)
"Are you opening your files from the "Recent Files' list on the welcome screen when you first open Storyline, or from a file list? I had t..."
- almost 6 years ago05/12/14 at 2:57 pm (UTC)
"What works for me is to use the free 'Audacity' audio software to pull the audio off of the video as it runs on the PC sound card, then s..."
- 6 years ago03/03/14 at 11:24 am (UTC)
Jeff Nauman replied to the discussion Help....why are some of my answers not showing when published?
"By any chance do you have Carbonite service installed on your machine? A couple of years ago I had the same problem- Articulate Support i..."
- 6 years ago02/12/14 at 4:13 pm (UTC)
Jeff Nauman started a new discussion Variables Obtained from LMS (AICC)
"My question relates to a much older thread (here) concerning pulling variables from an LMS with LS, but that one got a little bit far afi..."
- 6 years ago02/03/14 at 9:48 am (UTC)
"Thanks, Michael... that's precisely what I needed."
- 6 years ago02/01/14 at 9:46 am (UTC)
Jeff Nauman started a new discussion Slide X of X
"Hello... I have a number of scenes that contain simple linear-flow quiz questions that don't report to results slides. In some cases ther..."
- 6 years ago02/01/14 at 9:27 am (UTC)
"Hi Natasha.. I did a drag and drop menu using Tom K's very cool template. I needed a menu with 18 different content (video) slides refere..."
- over 6 years ago12/23/13 at 12:29 pm (UTC)
"Thank you, Rebecca... yes that'll work fine. I used every word but 'linked' in my searches for this- I knew I'd seen something on it and ..."
- over 6 years ago11/03/13 at 7:47 am (UTC)
Jeff Nauman started a new discussion Slide Master Associations
"I recall seeing some discussion on how to tell which slides are associated with a specific master. Apologies and thanks in advance but I'..."
- over 6 years ago11/03/13 at 4:39 am (UTC)
"Nancy and Ashley.. thanks for your interest in this issue. I've been swamped and figured it was a lost cause and I'd just have to accept ..."
- over 6 years ago09/18/13 at 6:26 pm (UTC)