"Thank you very much for the link to the thread. That resolved the issue. Once again, prompt response from Articulate. "
- over 4 years ago11/08/16 at 5:31 pm (UTC)
"I know this is an old thread and I understand how the menu and next buttons are now intertwined in Storyline 2. This was never an issue u..."
- over 4 years ago11/07/16 at 10:00 pm (UTC)
"Our work-around has been to have the user type their name in a text field (e.g., question entry field) and pull from that onto the certif..."
- 7 years ago04/01/14 at 7:43 am (UTC)
"I know this deviates a bit from this thread, but no one has answered the thread I posted on 7/12/19 about Resources tab not displaying pr..."
- almost 8 years ago07/13/13 at 12:16 pm (UTC)
Jim Heiliger started a new discussion Resource tab on iPad 2 not functioning properly
"When I publish and view a Storyline course on my iPad 2, the text in the Resources tab is not visible. If I tap repeatedly where the text..."
- almost 8 years ago07/12/13 at 3:54 pm (UTC)
"We build a large number of custom courses, games, and cartoons and typically need ambient sounds, background music, and sound effects. We..."
- 8 years ago02/20/13 at 5:40 pm (UTC)
Jim Heiliger started a new discussion Storyline Certificate
"I need to generate a printable certificate of completion in Storyline. This must be compatiable with iPads, so no Flash is allowed (I've ..."
- 8 years ago02/13/13 at 6:03 pm (UTC)
"At this point we have not needed to publish anything from Storyline that needs to be uploaded to a SumTotal LMS. We do not have direct ac..."
- 8 years ago02/04/13 at 5:33 pm (UTC)
Jim Heiliger started a new discussion question results from multiple question ppols
"I see where you can pull question from multiple questions pools. Is there a way to display (or review?) the user's answers from these mul..."
- over 8 years ago12/18/12 at 5:29 pm (UTC)
"Thanks to everyone for their response. I've got it working now (starting from an image, adding standard States)."
- over 8 years ago12/05/12 at 4:03 pm (UTC)
Jim Heiliger started a new discussion custom button
"Not certain if I'm creating a custom button correctly. I don't see an option to create a custom button, so I create a standard button and..."
- over 8 years ago12/05/12 at 2:57 pm (UTC)
Jim Heiliger replied to the discussion Is it possible to have the TOC menu auto-hide in Storyline?
"If you want the Menu in the Top Left or Top Right position and wish to display on an iPad, we have found that setting the story size to 9..."
- over 8 years ago11/29/12 at 3:35 pm (UTC)
Jim Heiliger started a new discussion transparent GIFs in Storyline
"Are transparent GIF files supported in Storyline? The GIF's transparent area is filled with black when I preview and publish (I have test..."
- over 8 years ago11/29/12 at 3:06 pm (UTC)
"Thanks, Jeanette! As usual, so simple a solution that I overlooked. Articulate support is awesome."
- over 8 years ago11/26/12 at 5:20 pm (UTC)
Jim Heiliger started a new discussion Button text drop shadow
"Can someone tell me how to remove, format, etc., button text drop shadow?"
- over 8 years ago11/26/12 at 4:00 pm (UTC)
"Thanks, Christine. You got me started on the right path with the above information. At least it's working OK for me. 960 x 544 Story Size..."
- over 8 years ago11/15/12 at 2:56 pm (UTC)
"Note that we will not be utilizing the side menu, just topbar (with menu option) and bottom seekbar. It seems that using a 4:3 story size..."
- over 8 years ago11/13/12 at 2:06 pm (UTC)
Jim Heiliger started a new discussion Story size for use in iPad
"What are the dimensions of a story (story size) for use in an iPad? Our course will not have a side menu (the menu will be drop down from..."
- over 8 years ago11/13/12 at 1:48 pm (UTC)
"One of the nicest features in PowerPoint 2010 is the ability to change an image file without deleting the orignal image and re-importing ..."
- over 8 years ago11/01/12 at 3:09 pm (UTC)
"You might be on the right track with separate quizzes. Instead of having them take each quiz, selecting on their competency level would t..."
- over 8 years ago11/01/12 at 2:58 pm (UTC)
"Thanks, Peter. I answered my own question earlier, and later found supporting information on the Articulate site. It appears that hyperli..."
- over 8 years ago11/01/12 at 2:47 pm (UTC)
Jim Heiliger started a new discussion hyperlinks in storyline
"I have tried to create a text hyperlink in Storyline to access a website. I select the text, and on the Insert ribbon I select Hyperlink ..."
- over 8 years ago10/31/12 at 2:37 pm (UTC)
"That slide may have become corrupted. Perhaps create a new "blank" slide, copy the content from the slide with issues, then delete the "b..."
- over 8 years ago10/16/12 at 2:48 pm (UTC)
"Years ago I ran into a quirk where if I viewed the Tracking tab in the Reporting and Tracking popup window (option to select quiz score o..."
- over 8 years ago10/16/12 at 2:37 pm (UTC)