John Burton started a new discussion Slide Numbers for Storyline 3
"Hi, Just wondering if the Slide Number functionality rolled out to 360 will be added to Storyline 3 in the near future? Here's hoping... ..."
- 1 year ago08/20/19 at 4:28 am (UTC)
"I currently use the Title/Topbar plus Seekbar but no sidebar. So I think that ends up being 1300 x 815?"
- over 1 year ago03/18/19 at 9:44 pm (UTC)
"I am building at 1280 x 720 at the moment. Seems a reasonable compromise."
- over 1 year ago03/18/19 at 3:04 am (UTC)
"Ahhhh I was not clicking directly on one the selected objects. Brilliant, thank-you Ben! "
- over 1 year ago02/05/19 at 4:58 am (UTC)
John Burton started a new discussion Select on Timeline then move on slide
"Hi all, Is there a trick to selecting multiple objects on the timeline and then being able to move them on the slide with the arrow keys..."
- over 1 year ago02/05/19 at 2:01 am (UTC)
"Thanks, I'll do some testing and report back here. cheers"
- 2 years ago09/25/18 at 10:49 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Matthew. I should have also mentioned that we will be uploading this to an LMS. So using your method above will that still work,..."
- 2 years ago09/25/18 at 10:14 pm (UTC)
John Burton started a new discussion .svg animations
"Hi, We have a contractor building some animations for us. He originally was building them in Flash but with the move away from flash an..."
- 2 years ago09/25/18 at 4:57 am (UTC)
"Thanks Matthew, some good high level info in these. I'm needing some more specific advice however, especially with the HTML5 browser res..."
- 2 years ago09/12/18 at 1:29 am (UTC)
John Burton started a new discussion Building for multiple screen sizes
"Hi all, I have seen a few discussions on the fact that HTML 5 doesn't support browser resizing. This concerns me as I am starting devel..."
- 2 years ago09/12/18 at 1:02 am (UTC)
"H Alyssa, The file on SCORM Cloud you linked works fine for me. So what do you think the difference might be?"
- almost 3 years ago11/28/17 at 10:26 pm (UTC)
"Hi Alyssa, Thanks for this. The test file at your link works fine in Chrome but plays up in IE (Ver 11). BTW should have mentioned thi..."
- almost 3 years ago11/27/17 at 10:10 pm (UTC)
"Have attached the story file also."
- almost 3 years ago11/23/17 at 12:18 am (UTC)
John Burton started a new discussion Storyline 3 - Mouse Hover issue
"Hi, I have created a number of slides using a mouse hover to show a layer. This seems to work fine and has no issue in preview mode. H..."
- almost 3 years ago11/22/17 at 11:57 pm (UTC)
John Burton started a new discussion Pass information into a SCORM package
"Hi, Just got asked this question. Is it possible with any SCORM version or Tin Can etc. to pass a variable into a package when it is op..."
- 3 years ago09/06/17 at 4:37 am (UTC)
John Burton started a new discussion Getting the "Rise" look in Storyline
"Hi all, Just wondering if anybody has tried to emulate that lovely clean look produced in Rise whilst using Storyline? (we are using SL3..."
- over 3 years ago04/21/17 at 12:11 am (UTC)
"Hi Christie, Yes I see the same issue in SCORM Cloud both with my account upload and the link you provided. cheers JB"
- almost 5 years ago12/17/15 at 9:52 pm (UTC)
"Hi Christie, Thanks for helping me out here. Unfortunately I cannot see the link in Scorm Cloud (I am a member there) as it says I'm una..."
- almost 5 years ago12/15/15 at 10:30 pm (UTC)
John Burton started a new discussion Resetting / Returning to a Pick one slide
"Hi, I have a course where I only want to track completion. To do this I created two slides within a "Conclusion" scene: A "Pick One"..."
- almost 5 years ago12/15/15 at 3:47 am (UTC)
John Burton replied to the discussion Multiple Responce quiz question - CRASHES after 7 acceptable answers
"Am currently having an identical issue. I've tried importing into a new file with no luck. Just one single slide with greater than 7 po..."
- almost 5 years ago10/22/15 at 11:25 pm (UTC)
"Hi Matthew, Tried that and no difference. I think because the layer is a sub-layer of the Master Base Layer it forces that to display. ..."
- 5 years ago09/24/15 at 1:37 am (UTC)
John Burton started a new discussion Master layer button - Switches slide to base
"Hi, Confusing title I know! I have created an exit button on the master layer (base) that "shows" a layer called "confirm exit". On th..."
- 5 years ago09/24/15 at 1:03 am (UTC)
"Thanks Phil and David - great info! I tried both methods and they both work just fine. Now to consider the quickest and easiest! Cheer..."
- over 5 years ago05/12/15 at 10:55 pm (UTC)
John Burton started a new discussion Control paragraph animation with a trigger
"Hi, I have a paragraph of text and want to animate the entry line by line. This animation I want to be controlled by a trigger (hotspot..."
- over 5 years ago05/12/15 at 4:20 am (UTC)