"Adding in another "up vote" for an open-ended survey type of question. I would really like to use these for reflection questions... any u..."
- over 1 year ago11/11/20 at 6:49 pm (UTC)
"+1 to this request. Looking to add reflection questions to the start of a course but can't do so without it being "correct" or "incorrect..."
- 2 years ago04/20/20 at 6:30 pm (UTC)
"Hi Trina - How did you go about putting this PPT into Articulate? Was it converted to a Storyline file and published from there? I have a..."
- 3 years ago05/18/19 at 1:07 am (UTC)
"Great feedback David! I've re-published the course with a delay (using a trick from another thread here that advised using an invisible l..."
- over 3 years ago10/03/18 at 5:50 pm (UTC)
"This is an awesome way to think through a decision!"
- over 3 years ago10/03/18 at 5:01 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Alexander - I really liked the use of videos in yours!"
- over 3 years ago10/03/18 at 4:55 pm (UTC)
Kaitlyn Romberg added the course Pros and Cons of eLearning
"Created for the e-Learning Challenge #208, a simple interactive pros and cons list about eLearning!"
- over 3 years ago10/02/18 at 10:11 pm (UTC)
"My first go at a weekly challenge! Put together a quick interactive pros/cons list with an intro & outro! https://360.articulate.com/..."
- over 3 years ago10/02/18 at 10:08 pm (UTC)
"Awesome job Dan! This is really cool. What's going on behind the scenes here?"
- over 3 years ago10/01/18 at 9:43 pm (UTC)
Kaitlyn Romberg commented on the e‑learning example Rise 360: Space Travel-Themed Interactive Infographic
"My favorite Rise course I've seen so far! Awesome job, thanks for the inspiration :)"
- almost 4 years ago08/21/18 at 5:06 pm (UTC)
Kaitlyn Romberg started a new discussion Lightbox option in Rise coming soon?
"Are there plans to add any sort of Lightbox option to Rise? It would be great for users to have the option to click for more information ..."
- almost 4 years ago08/15/18 at 9:10 pm (UTC)
Kaitlyn Romberg started a new discussion Using T/F and Number Variables Together
"Hi guys! I'm pretty new to using variables and am having troubles using a T/F variable and a counter together. Here's more detail: I ha..."
- over 4 years ago02/15/18 at 4:39 pm (UTC)
"Just chiming in to second this request! Hope to see it rolled out soon, it will definitely help us utilize Rise for different types of pr..."
- over 4 years ago11/15/17 at 6:18 pm (UTC)
"Great to hear!! Thank you for the update and for listening :) "
- over 4 years ago11/14/17 at 4:35 pm (UTC)
"For what it's worth, I second Stuart's request! I have a client who wants to move 3 lessons from one course into another, currently the o..."
- over 4 years ago11/09/17 at 6:21 pm (UTC)
Kaitlyn Romberg started a new discussion Revising Content Within Dividers
"Hi there! Is there a way to revise the numbers or content in the dividers (numbers or "continue")? I'm working on a course where I ..."
- over 4 years ago10/26/17 at 4:25 pm (UTC)
Kaitlyn Romberg replied to the discussion Setting lessons as mandatory and optional within a course
"This would also be helpful for a course I'm developing and currently plan to put in two separate courses because I don't think this is an..."
- over 4 years ago10/26/17 at 4:09 pm (UTC)