"Hey, Mike! That's an interesting problem. I haven't tested out the JAWS reader in the new version of Storyline just yet (holding onto my ..."
- 1 year ago04/16/19 at 9:25 pm (UTC)
"Hey guys, I'm experiencing the same error with Storyline 3. When exporting a course as AICC, the .crs file is not structured in a Windows..."
- over 1 year ago02/04/19 at 1:53 pm (UTC)
"Hey Loic, Back in August, Articulate Support logged issues with tabbing and the JAWS Reader as a possible software bug. I have since rev..."
- over 1 year ago11/15/18 at 8:41 pm (UTC)
Kenneth Dyer replied to the discussion Up and down arrow keys not working to change answer to quiz question
"Hey everyone! I came across this same issue in Storyline 3. Are there any updates on this bug?"
- almost 2 years ago08/14/18 at 7:47 pm (UTC)
"Hey everyone, I believe this same issue is affecting Storyline 3. I have Storyline 3 fully updated (last update was in May 2018) and the ..."
- almost 2 years ago08/03/18 at 1:44 pm (UTC)
"I run Storyline 3 on an external monitor connected to my laptop. I discovered that if you change the Windows display scale setting to 100..."
- almost 2 years ago07/06/18 at 12:21 pm (UTC)
"Hey there! Just checking to see if this issue may have been resolved by QA."
- almost 2 years ago06/20/18 at 2:06 pm (UTC)
Kenneth Dyer replied to the discussion Video Compression (MP4, in AS360) Videos blurred on publication
"Hey all, has there been any news on this issue? I discovered that when importing a mp4 video into Storyline 3 and using automated compres..."
- 2 years ago05/09/18 at 3:03 pm (UTC)
"Thanks guys! I will check out those suggestions."
- over 2 years ago02/16/18 at 1:49 pm (UTC)
"Hey Roelf, did you ever find a solution for this problem? I'm experiencing the same issue in Presenter '13. Exporting the audio to make e..."
- over 2 years ago12/18/17 at 9:51 pm (UTC)
"I have Storyline 2 and it allows you to publish for both Flash and HTML5, but not just HTML5 by itself. I thought any published course fr..."
- almost 3 years ago08/10/17 at 4:54 pm (UTC)
"Thanks, Matthew! It's easy to overlook something and that did the trick. "
- 3 years ago04/06/17 at 12:37 pm (UTC)