"Hey, Mike! That's an interesting problem. I haven't tested out the JAWS reader in the new version of Storyline just yet (holding onto my ..."
- 8 months ago04/16/19 at 9:25 pm (UTC)
"Hey guys, I'm experiencing the same error with Storyline 3. When exporting a course as AICC, the .crs file is not structured in a Windows..."
- 10 months ago02/04/19 at 1:53 pm (UTC)
"Hey Loic, Back in August, Articulate Support logged issues with tabbing and the JAWS Reader as a possible software bug. I have since rev..."
- 1 year ago11/15/18 at 8:41 pm (UTC)
Kenneth Dyer started a new discussion Storyline 3 Update and JAWS Reader
"Hello! I recently updated Storyline 3 and am noticing that now the JAWS Reader does not tab as it used to do with layers. For example, I ..."
- over 1 year ago08/23/18 at 2:00 pm (UTC)
Kenneth Dyer replied to the discussion Up and down arrow keys not working to change answer to quiz question
"Hey everyone! I came across this same issue in Storyline 3. Are there any updates on this bug?"
- over 1 year ago08/14/18 at 7:47 pm (UTC)
"Hey everyone, I believe this same issue is affecting Storyline 3. I have Storyline 3 fully updated (last update was in May 2018) and the ..."
- over 1 year ago08/03/18 at 1:44 pm (UTC)
"I run Storyline 3 on an external monitor connected to my laptop. I discovered that if you change the Windows display scale setting to 100..."
- over 1 year ago07/06/18 at 12:21 pm (UTC)
"Hey there! Just checking to see if this issue may have been resolved by QA."
- over 1 year ago06/20/18 at 2:06 pm (UTC)
Kenneth Dyer replied to the discussion Video Compression (MP4, in AS360) Videos blurred on publication
"Hey all, has there been any news on this issue? I discovered that when importing a mp4 video into Storyline 3 and using automated compres..."
- over 1 year ago05/09/18 at 3:03 pm (UTC)
Kenneth Dyer started a new discussion Publish to Video?
"Hey all, I saw that Storyline 360 can publish to a mp4 video file. Can Studio 360 also do this?"
- over 1 year ago04/24/18 at 4:46 pm (UTC)
"Thanks guys! I will check out those suggestions."
- almost 2 years ago02/16/18 at 1:49 pm (UTC)
Kenneth Dyer started a new discussion Voice Acting Workshops and Certificates
"I currently do a lot of voice narration for courses and videos and would love to hone my skills in that area; especially for voicing mult..."
- almost 2 years ago02/12/18 at 3:50 pm (UTC)
Kenneth Dyer started a new discussion Storyline 3 HTML5 Output
"Greetings! I've been working on some projects in Storyline 2 and noticed that some features are not supported in the HTML5 output. I've r..."
- almost 2 years ago12/27/17 at 2:16 pm (UTC)
"Hey Roelf, did you ever find a solution for this problem? I'm experiencing the same issue in Presenter '13. Exporting the audio to make e..."
- almost 2 years ago12/18/17 at 9:51 pm (UTC)
Kenneth Dyer started a new discussion Presenter '13 Audio Editor is not in-sync with Audio
"I'm working on a project in Presenter '13 where I have recorded narration on each slide in PowerPoint. Up until today, everything was wor..."
- almost 2 years ago12/18/17 at 7:18 pm (UTC)
"I have Storyline 2 and it allows you to publish for both Flash and HTML5, but not just HTML5 by itself. I thought any published course fr..."
- over 2 years ago08/10/17 at 4:54 pm (UTC)
"Thanks, Matthew! It's easy to overlook something and that did the trick. "
- over 2 years ago04/06/17 at 12:37 pm (UTC)
Kenneth Dyer started a new discussion Object States on Master Slides in SL2
"Hey everyone, I'm attempting to build a "status bar" to show the learner how well or how bad they are doing in an activity. I created a..."
- over 2 years ago04/05/17 at 9:46 pm (UTC)
"Hey, Christie. I have developed two test files that show a quiz with a results slide and a separate results slide for the overall course ..."
- over 3 years ago04/26/16 at 8:13 pm (UTC)
Kenneth Dyer started a new discussion Course Timer and Multiple Results Slides
"I have a course that needs to run with a timer counting up informing the learner of how long they are in the course (they are required to..."
- over 3 years ago04/26/16 at 12:39 pm (UTC)
Kenneth Dyer started a new discussion Lightbox Trigger on Course Resume
"Hey guys, I have a course where when you click on the Exit button a lightbox slide comes up asking if you really want to exit the course...."
- 4 years ago10/27/15 at 2:08 pm (UTC)