"Hello Allison - I just relaunched Rise and it appears to be working at the moment. I'll submit a ticket if the behavior returns."
- over 1 year ago05/17/19 at 1:50 pm (UTC)
"Hello! I've been building tables all week without any issues (thanks for this additional capability). However, this morning, I am finding..."
- over 1 year ago05/17/19 at 12:03 pm (UTC)
"Check out this online tool: https://www.reviewmyelearning.com/ It is similar to Articulate Review and offers one free course upload and ..."
- almost 2 years ago04/11/19 at 11:23 am (UTC)
"Hello Missale, Just wanted to pop in and let you know that the steps for uploading a SCORM object to D2L may be slightly different than ..."
- almost 3 years ago04/16/18 at 12:04 pm (UTC)
"Hello D2L Users, Publish your course for LMS - (I use SCORM 2004) and create a ZIPPED package. Access the desired course. Select Edi..."
- over 3 years ago06/29/17 at 11:41 am (UTC)
"Hi Corey, Two things to check that might help. 1) be sure you are using the Import / Export / Copy Components tool to import your SCORM..."
- almost 4 years ago03/30/17 at 4:31 pm (UTC)
"Love the attachment block and I agree with Michelle's suggestion (similar to how we can display a title for the button block). Keep up t..."
- almost 4 years ago03/15/17 at 11:05 am (UTC)
"Ah, never mind. I understand what you are saying now. I didn't realize you needed to create a new set."
- almost 4 years ago02/14/17 at 6:45 pm (UTC)
"Leslie, Stephanie is correct. I just checked this. I opened one Rise course and edited the labels per the documentation provided. Worked..."
- almost 4 years ago02/14/17 at 6:43 pm (UTC)
"Rhonda - if you need help uploading a Storyline course to D2L, contact me and I can walk you through the process."
- almost 4 years ago02/03/17 at 11:44 am (UTC)
"Hi Gina, I haven't used Lectora in a while. However, I have been able to successfully upload and run Lectora courses in D2L. Have you tr..."
- 4 years ago01/04/17 at 6:57 pm (UTC)
"I haven't tested other courses at the moment. However, this particular course has been through a journey and I am suspecting that one or ..."
- 4 years ago12/20/16 at 7:04 pm (UTC)
Lori Sullivan started a new discussion Storyline 360 - Replace Fonts
"Hello all, I recently found it necessary to use the new replace font feature in SL360. It appeared to work for the majority of the course..."
- 4 years ago12/20/16 at 1:11 pm (UTC)
Lori Sullivan replied to the discussion Accessibility Testing Provider for 508 Compliance Review?
"Hello Kristen, We have used this company in the past to verify accessibility. http://info.ssbbartgroup.com/AdW-SSB-BART-Group.html?utm_..."
- over 4 years ago09/19/16 at 2:19 pm (UTC)
"Christie - UPDATE We believe this was a hardware/browser issue. I recently had some work done on my computer and some of my settings wer..."
- over 4 years ago06/09/16 at 4:10 pm (UTC)
"Got it - files are on the way. Appreciate you stepping in to get the case started!"
- over 4 years ago06/09/16 at 2:43 pm (UTC)
"I submitted the case almost 2 hours ago under my name using Chrome. Nothing is in spam. Resubmitted ten minutes ago using Firefox, still ..."
- over 4 years ago06/09/16 at 2:03 pm (UTC)
"I submitted the case and received a message indicating that it was successfully submitted - however, I did not receive a case number or a..."
- over 4 years ago06/09/16 at 1:40 pm (UTC)
"Yes, working locally. Yes, followed troubleshooting steps. The behavior is erratic. See image for one instance. The marker is displayed p..."
- over 4 years ago06/09/16 at 12:20 pm (UTC)
Lori Sullivan started a new discussion Marker label height does not stick
"Hi all, I searched, but couldn’t find anything related to the problem I am having. I am using markers to display informational notes thro..."
- over 4 years ago06/08/16 at 5:20 pm (UTC)
"Hi Megan - Give the Noun Project a try - free with attribution and they have a wide variety. You may find what you are looking for. http..."
- over 4 years ago05/27/16 at 1:00 pm (UTC)
Lori Sullivan started a new discussion Looking for Instructional Designer - Contractor
"NFSTC (www.nfstc.org) has a potential contract opportunity for an online course development project (Storyline 2), preferably located in ..."
- almost 5 years ago04/22/16 at 4:22 pm (UTC)
Lori Sullivan replied to the discussion Storyline Accessibility (WCAG / Section 508 compliance) Resources For You to Download / Share
"Very helpful! Thank you for posting."
- almost 5 years ago02/12/16 at 4:10 pm (UTC)
Lori Sullivan replied to the discussion Need an answer slide after student has incorrectly answered the Matching questions after 3 trys. Storyline 2
"Hi Steve, I do a little editing on the layer containing the "final" attempt response. I change the wording to something like "You did n..."
- over 5 years ago06/09/15 at 5:33 pm (UTC)