Lyn Davis replied to the discussion Storyline 360 - Text is constantly cut off / cropped in text boxes and shapes.
"Thank you so much!! I have been struggling with this over the last few days and your answer solved the problem for me as well."
- 4 months ago04/15/20 at 5:57 pm (UTC)
"Thank you so much for posting this work around. I was struggling with this same issue today and your solution fixed the issue for me as w..."
- 10 months ago09/27/19 at 7:04 pm (UTC)
"Yes, we saw that behavior as well. Thank you."
- over 1 year ago03/15/19 at 2:28 pm (UTC)
"I am having this same issue as well, as is another member of my team. We both also use dual monitors."
- over 1 year ago03/14/19 at 4:02 pm (UTC)
"Are there any updates to this issue of the extra space being seen in the scrolling field? One of our clients is seeing this in IE and we ..."
- over 1 year ago02/20/19 at 9:53 pm (UTC)
Lyn Davis started a new discussion Adding Cue Points to Videos
"I have slides with multiple videos. I have video controls under each of the videos that allow the learner to play/pause/scrub. The contro..."
- over 1 year ago01/10/19 at 11:03 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for the confirmation on that. For now I'm thinking I a good html friendly alternative is to use a move path to bring the icons in...."
- almost 2 years ago08/31/18 at 8:45 pm (UTC)
"That is good to know. We were using the Grow animation, as well, in our project where we first noticed the issue. I appreciate you narrow..."
- almost 2 years ago08/31/18 at 12:43 am (UTC)
"It is very interesting that it works with layers! Why not put the markers all on a layer and show that layer when you are ready for tho..."
- almost 2 years ago08/30/18 at 4:16 pm (UTC)
"That's interesting. I downloaded your file and played around with it. I was able to replicate similar display errors that I was getting i..."
- almost 2 years ago08/29/18 at 7:40 pm (UTC)
"Do you have any animation on the markers (i.e., Grow) ? If so, try taking those animations off the markers and republish and see if you a..."
- almost 2 years ago08/29/18 at 4:56 pm (UTC)
Lyn Davis started a new discussion Text to Speech - Export Text for Narration Script
"Hi Everyone, Does anyone know a way to export the text used to generate TTS audio in Storyline 360?"
- over 2 years ago02/09/18 at 4:55 pm (UTC)
"I have attached a file with a few slides. The marker issue is shown on slide 2. We have run into some other issues with this latest set ..."
- over 2 years ago02/08/18 at 11:46 pm (UTC)
"Is there an update as to whether or not this bug has been fixed? We are currently seeing the same problems. "
- over 2 years ago02/07/18 at 8:54 pm (UTC)