"This discussion has been going on since 2017. That's a long time. Collapsing/Expanding would be a very worthwhile feature."
- 10 months ago01/31/23 at 2:47 pm (UTC)
"Hi Alyssa - I followed the steps Sheila provided. They were easy to follow. And thanks for the heads up about the signature - I made the ..."
- almost 3 years ago02/23/21 at 5:58 pm (UTC)
"Hi Lea - Thanks for your reply - I completed the Form and look forward to hearing back from the your support team, Best! Mark"
- almost 3 years ago02/22/21 at 4:44 pm (UTC)
Mark Wiklund started a new discussion Rise issues with videos on LMS
"Good afternoon. I have two Rise courses that are video intensive and are required viewing for several thousand learners. Each course has ..."
- almost 3 years ago02/17/21 at 10:27 pm (UTC)
Mark Wiklund started a new discussion Rise accessibility issues with screen readers
"We are accessibility testing a Rise that we have created. It contains basic text blocks, many videos, and a dozen single choice and multi..."
- over 3 years ago03/31/20 at 2:00 pm (UTC)
"Is there a way to NOT record sound in Peek?"
- almost 4 years ago12/10/19 at 5:45 pm (UTC)
Mark Wiklund started a new discussion Want to hide side menu Progress/Completion indicators
"I am using Rise to create training/reference documentation for a business application. Learners will be visiting the site to find the kno..."
- 4 years ago11/15/19 at 3:30 pm (UTC)
"I don't know if this helps, but the problem does not evidence itself until 360 has been opened once, then closed, and then re-opened. In ..."
- 4 years ago11/14/19 at 5:46 pm (UTC)
"My Articulate 360 will not close - like others, I have had to go to Task Manager to close it. As of 11/13, I have performed all updates. ..."
- 4 years ago11/13/19 at 5:09 pm (UTC)
"Yes, please add in the ability to configure a section to start out as collapsed!"
- 4 years ago09/09/19 at 7:55 pm (UTC)
"Hi Micheal - I want to follow up on your idea of using a java script within a Storyline to restrict access to a certain time frame. Is th..."
- over 4 years ago05/20/19 at 6:36 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Michael - your idea sounds like a strong possibility. Unless you have such a snippet, I can investigate further from my end. The c..."
- over 4 years ago04/04/19 at 12:12 am (UTC)
"Thanks Ashley. Your comment is spot on - see Michael's above"
- over 4 years ago04/04/19 at 12:09 am (UTC)
Mark Wiklund started a new discussion Time based access to Storyline course
"I'm starting work on a Storyline course that has a requirement that it only be available during normal business hours, 9-5 EST. The reaso..."
- over 4 years ago04/03/19 at 2:11 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ashley, yup, that's what I ran into. I'm just going to build in some layers that look and act like light boxes. That much said, it wo..."
- 6 years ago11/08/17 at 5:45 pm (UTC)
"Yes, that would be possible. I'm beginning to think I made need to replace the light boxes with layers. That's too bad because it now req..."
- 6 years ago11/07/17 at 2:50 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for such a prompt reply! I publish to SCORM 2004, 4th edition. "
- 6 years ago11/07/17 at 12:22 am (UTC)
Mark Wiklund started a new discussion Slide Count completion criteria - beware of lightbox slides!
"On a course that I was publishing to LMS, I wanted completion to be based on slide count. The Tracking tab said I had 78 slides. I set co..."
- 6 years ago11/06/17 at 9:06 pm (UTC)
Mark Wiklund started a new discussion Would be helpful to have a Storyline's Slide# display in Articulate Review's Feedback and PDF Comments Export
"My SMEs and I love that Articulate Review allows comments and replies at the slide level. For me as the developer, when I'm going throug..."
- 6 years ago10/24/17 at 8:01 pm (UTC)