Martin Abildgaard replied to the discussion Marking a module complete when there is no assessment?
"If I understand your question correctly, you could insert a results slide and set the passing score to 0%. The users would be directed to..."
- almost 2 years ago09/24/19 at 10:35 am (UTC)
"Hi Steve Thanks for your answer - it is very helpful!"
- over 2 years ago04/12/19 at 12:48 pm (UTC)
Martin Abildgaard started a new discussion Tracking without LMS
"Hi, We're looking into the possibility of getting rid of our LMS and just place all of our Storyline courses on webpages. However,..."
- over 2 years ago04/12/19 at 12:31 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for the suggestion, but I already used up my free trial of SL360 so I have to fork out money for that to work."
- over 2 years ago02/24/19 at 9:10 am (UTC)
"Dear Articulate staff I would like to respectfully point out that the recent issue with Google Chrome is not being handled very well fro..."
- over 2 years ago02/23/19 at 12:31 pm (UTC)
"What's the ETA for the Storyline 3 update? Are we talking days, weeks or months?"
- over 2 years ago02/21/19 at 11:52 am (UTC)
"Hi Ashley That's great news - is there also a fix for Storyline 3, which is what I'm using?"
- over 2 years ago02/19/19 at 6:01 pm (UTC)
"Hi Helen I've raised this issue with Articulate as well: https://community.articulate.com/discussions/articulate-storyline/modules-not..."
- over 2 years ago02/19/19 at 1:27 pm (UTC)
"Another symptom I just noticed is that objects that move on a motion path are now sent to front when moving."
- over 2 years ago02/18/19 at 6:48 pm (UTC)
"I forgot to mention that the modules are not newly published, but published last year in SCORM 2004 and deployed to our LMS. They have wo..."
- over 2 years ago02/18/19 at 6:19 pm (UTC)
Martin Abildgaard started a new discussion Modules not behaving as expected in Google Chrome
"Hello We run into an issue today that our modules (Storyline 3) do not behave as expected in Google Chrome. Images and buttons do not app..."
- over 2 years ago02/18/19 at 8:10 am (UTC)
"Hi Crystal Thanks for offering your help. I've tried your suggestions but it didn't really work. Perhaps the problem is that I am tryin..."
- over 2 years ago01/15/19 at 8:17 am (UTC)
"Maybe I didn't phrase my question clearly enough. What I would like to know is: Can I change the question identifier, e.g. Scene1_Slide2..."
- over 2 years ago01/14/19 at 7:02 am (UTC)
Martin Abildgaard started a new discussion Change question identifier to custom
"Hi I'm trying to capture user input and send it to our LMS using a Short Answer question slide like described here: https://articulate..."
- over 2 years ago01/11/19 at 7:24 am (UTC)
"Hi Nicole - thank you for the input - that makes sense "
- over 2 years ago11/06/18 at 6:42 pm (UTC)
"Agree - if you need this kind of feature in the modules you create, you should really take a good, hard look at yourself because you're f..."
- over 2 years ago11/06/18 at 10:00 am (UTC)
"Hi JC I recently finished a series of modules on setting up and operating a robot arm. It was made entirely in Storyline without use of ..."
- over 2 years ago10/29/18 at 11:56 am (UTC)
"Hi Hero Thanks for your suggestion, that fixed the problem."
- almost 3 years ago09/25/18 at 10:57 am (UTC)
Martin Abildgaard started a new discussion Storyline 3 states bug
"Hi I have a problem changing the states of an object. I've attached an example file that shows the problem: A shape has two states (co..."
- almost 3 years ago09/25/18 at 9:33 am (UTC)
"Thank you :-)"
- almost 3 years ago09/03/18 at 9:19 am (UTC)
"Hi Susi Thanks for your answer. But a group does indeed have separate objects which you can change state of, trigger actions with and a..."
- over 3 years ago03/27/18 at 11:17 am (UTC)
"Hi Walt Thanks for your answer. And no, I wouldn't expect different objects in the same group to trigger each other's actions. E.g. if ..."
- over 3 years ago03/27/18 at 10:46 am (UTC)
Martin Abildgaard started a new discussion Bug in down state + groups
"Hi Articulate team I just wanted to make you aware of a bug I discovered. If you group two objects together, of which one has a down st..."
- over 3 years ago03/26/18 at 9:15 am (UTC)
"That solved it! - what a rookie mistake - thanks for your help :-)"
- over 3 years ago02/09/18 at 6:47 pm (UTC)