"Thanks for that context. That helps. I like the way it functions now. Much appreciated."
- 11 months ago03/03/22 at 12:37 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for taking the time Judy! Works like a charm! I'll remember states on transparent objects as an option in the future. Now to apply..."
- 11 months ago03/02/22 at 5:16 pm (UTC)
Martin Tuttle started a new discussion hint button appears despite trigger
"Hi, I am using an arrow to direct users' attention to a transparent shape hotspot that triggers an animation. The arrow drops in at the 1..."
- 11 months ago03/02/22 at 3:02 pm (UTC)
"Me too! Thanks Wendy. Helped me track it down in the master slides of the quiz feedback layers."
- 1 year ago12/16/21 at 6:46 pm (UTC)
Martin Tuttle replied to the discussion drag and drop with motion paths or scrolling panels
"Oops, I think I found my own error. If you set the drag and drop settings to return to dropped state when dropped outside of target. It s..."
- over 1 year ago09/28/21 at 12:22 pm (UTC)
Martin Tuttle started a new discussion drag and drop with motion paths or scrolling panels
"Hi, I was playing around with David Anderson's Healthy Food Choices interaction. I wanted to add more food choices that the user cou..."
- over 1 year ago09/27/21 at 6:00 pm (UTC)
"I was playing around with replicating the fill in the blank Rise actions in a reflective question storyline block and this is as close as..."
- over 1 year ago09/13/21 at 6:42 pm (UTC)
"Currently they are recording their numbers by hand, taking a picture with their phones, and sending that in through the secure messaging ..."
- almost 2 years ago03/31/21 at 11:50 am (UTC)
Martin Tuttle started a new discussion Journal/Log Idea
"Hi, I work in patient education in the healthcare space and we are looking at converting some paper binders that we handout to families t..."
- almost 2 years ago03/30/21 at 3:30 pm (UTC)
"Wanted to share my attempt that I posted on a similar thread. I don't know if you could or how you would get the results to rep..."
- over 2 years ago09/10/20 at 12:37 am (UTC)
"Sounds like others have built this out in Storyline as well but wanted to share my attempt that I posted on a similar thread. I don't kno..."
- over 2 years ago09/10/20 at 12:35 am (UTC)
"My pleasure. Hope it helps. "
- over 2 years ago09/09/20 at 10:20 pm (UTC)
"Hi, I made an attempt at recreating the sorting interaction in Rise in Storyline for pictures. I was working with a dietary restriction i..."
- over 2 years ago09/09/20 at 2:53 pm (UTC)
"You were right! Looks much better now. Thanks for your help."
- almost 3 years ago03/13/20 at 3:03 pm (UTC)
"Thanks, Owen. I saw that break down but I was able to crop the image at 5 px sections by alt drag cropping the image in each state. ..."
- almost 3 years ago03/12/20 at 5:34 pm (UTC)
"I really wanted to be able to recreate this. I tried Michael Hinze's approach and I got some glitchy flashes that occur, like the base im..."
- almost 3 years ago03/12/20 at 5:10 pm (UTC)
"I was having difficulty cropping to a specific size. I did see what Owen and Lauren were describing and that was helpful. Sometimes the s..."
- 3 years ago01/16/20 at 7:00 pm (UTC)
"I moved the something changed variable to the slide layers and it worked the way I wanted. I don't understand fully why it works but I wi..."
- over 3 years ago09/04/19 at 5:50 pm (UTC)
Martin Tuttle started a new discussion background gif state change with variable
"Hi, I am punching above my weight and need some assistance. I have created several gifs in Vyond and am using them as states for the back..."
- over 3 years ago09/04/19 at 3:35 pm (UTC)
"Phil! Hero is an appropriate title. Thanks very much for your quick assistance. "
- over 3 years ago08/29/19 at 2:04 pm (UTC)