"Wanted to share my attempt that I posted on a similar thread. I don't know if you could or how you would get the results to rep..."
- 3 months ago09/10/20 at 12:37 am (UTC)
"Sounds like others have built this out in Storyline as well but wanted to share my attempt that I posted on a similar thread. I don't kno..."
- 3 months ago09/10/20 at 12:35 am (UTC)
"My pleasure. Hope it helps. "
- 3 months ago09/09/20 at 10:20 pm (UTC)
"Hi, I made an attempt at recreating the sorting interaction in Rise in Storyline for pictures. I was working with a dietary restriction i..."
- 3 months ago09/09/20 at 2:53 pm (UTC)
"You were right! Looks much better now. Thanks for your help."
- 9 months ago03/13/20 at 3:03 pm (UTC)
"Thanks, Owen. I saw that break down but I was able to crop the image at 5 px sections by alt drag cropping the image in each state. ..."
- 9 months ago03/12/20 at 5:34 pm (UTC)
"I really wanted to be able to recreate this. I tried Michael Hinze's approach and I got some glitchy flashes that occur, like the base im..."
- 9 months ago03/12/20 at 5:10 pm (UTC)
"I was having difficulty cropping to a specific size. I did see what Owen and Lauren were describing and that was helpful. Sometimes the s..."
- 11 months ago01/16/20 at 7:00 pm (UTC)
"I moved the something changed variable to the slide layers and it worked the way I wanted. I don't understand fully why it works but I wi..."
- 1 year ago09/04/19 at 5:50 pm (UTC)
Martin Tuttle started a new discussion background gif state change with variable
"Hi, I am punching above my weight and need some assistance. I have created several gifs in Vyond and am using them as states for the back..."
- 1 year ago09/04/19 at 3:35 pm (UTC)
"Phil! Hero is an appropriate title. Thanks very much for your quick assistance. "
- over 1 year ago08/29/19 at 2:04 pm (UTC)