"Thanks, Karl! Because the content is a weekly discussion prompt and folks will not go in a specific order. It is aggravating to hav..."
- 11 months ago07/15/20 at 11:02 pm (UTC)
Patti Bryant started a new discussion Remove prompt to resume/restart Rise course
"Rise automatically prompts learners to resume/restart course whenever launching the course again. Is there any way to remove it when publ..."
- 11 months ago07/15/20 at 10:26 pm (UTC)
"If there's any folks who are freelancers or thinking of freelancing, but you would like a community to bounce ideas off of or to ask ques..."
- over 2 years ago01/31/19 at 12:53 am (UTC)
"Love it! Thanks so much, Miriam! Keepin' the joy, Patti"
- over 3 years ago10/19/17 at 2:44 pm (UTC)
"Thanks so much, Jerson!!"
- almost 5 years ago07/19/16 at 9:49 pm (UTC)
Patti Bryant started a new discussion Motion Paths and Animation
"Hello eLearning Gurus! I have a quick question that someone may have answered before, but a quick search didn't yield the answer, and I ..."
- almost 5 years ago07/19/16 at 7:09 pm (UTC)
Patti Bryant commented on the article How to Find a Freelance ID or E-Learning Developer
"YES! This is a concise way to explain exactly what is needed for most situations. Also, thanks for the shoutout to the Online Network of ..."
- 5 years ago05/26/16 at 9:20 pm (UTC)
"Hello all! I've got my hands full with the Online Network of Independent Learning Professionals (ONILP) group - but I'd love for any of y..."
- 5 years ago04/28/16 at 8:47 pm (UTC)
Patti Bryant started a new discussion Restricting Navigation (removing prev/next buttons) Opinions
"Hello eLearning Heroes! A client of mine is asking about removing prev/next buttons in a course, to not allow the learner to skip throug..."
- over 5 years ago03/09/16 at 9:33 pm (UTC)
"Hi Alex! This Sales software training course might be something similar to what you are looking for: http://demos.articulate.com/showcas..."
- over 5 years ago01/06/16 at 10:16 pm (UTC)
Patti Bryant replied to the discussion I do not know what to do to get my hyperlinks to work when I publish
"Hello! For the hyperlinks, did you ensure to insert http:// prior to the url? Keepin' the joy, Patti"
- over 5 years ago01/01/16 at 2:14 am (UTC)
"Ah, I see. I think the only way to insert audio is via the timeline. Then, drag the audio to the right, on the timeline, to match the ima..."
- over 5 years ago12/10/15 at 7:09 pm (UTC)
Patti Bryant replied to the discussion Need suggestions for creating an engaging and interactive E-Learning on Commercial Contracts.
"Hi Emanuel! I'd probably go scenario based with this type of content. I'd think of a Commercial Contract that we ABSOLUTELY need to land..."
- over 5 years ago12/10/15 at 7:01 pm (UTC)
"Hi Sean! What are you trying to accomplish? Are you looking to have the audio play with the image appears, when users click on it, etc.?..."
- over 5 years ago12/10/15 at 6:58 pm (UTC)
"Hi Stefanie! Good news - yes, there's a way to do this and it's super simple. Here is an article that shows you how. Basically, on quest..."
- over 5 years ago12/02/15 at 12:51 am (UTC)
"Hi Clare! Here are a few free storyboard templates. Does this help, or are you looking for something else? Keepin' the joy, Patti"
- over 5 years ago11/28/15 at 7:58 pm (UTC)
"Beautiful! I love how you took the content and turned it into something I actually wanted to play around with. ;)"
- over 5 years ago11/25/15 at 9:58 pm (UTC)
"Hi Michael! That's odd - it worked for me. Are you previewing the entire course (since 2.4 is in another scene, you'll need to preview t..."
- over 5 years ago11/24/15 at 5:27 pm (UTC)
"Rachel, Just to make sure I'm understanding - this seems to work for everyone except one employee? Or, is it just one employee that's ma..."
- over 5 years ago11/24/15 at 4:56 pm (UTC)
"Caleb, The 'Convert to Freeform' option might be what you need. It turns any typical slide into a reportable quiz like slide. Here is an..."
- over 5 years ago11/24/15 at 4:54 pm (UTC)
"Hi Michael! I see the issue. Remove the 'jump to 2.4 slide when user clicks' trigger from the base slide and move it to the ComplexImage..."
- over 5 years ago11/24/15 at 4:53 pm (UTC)
"Hi Adam! I've created a Crisis Management course for a corporation before. Since it all dealt with policies within the organization, I c..."
- over 5 years ago11/24/15 at 4:40 pm (UTC)
"Hi again, Richard! Could it be this post? Keepin' the joy, Patti"
- over 5 years ago11/18/15 at 4:49 pm (UTC)
"Hello Consultants/Freelancers! A group of us are meeting online every week and discussing things like: - Best practices - How you could..."
- over 5 years ago11/18/15 at 3:54 pm (UTC)