"Thanks Alyssa. Apologies for the confusion on this. Our developer had not yet updated so it seems to have sorted out the problem."
- almost 3 years ago12/07/17 at 1:57 am (UTC)
Ray Handley started a new discussion Audio crossover in Articulate Review
"Hi all, We have a file that was sent to a client to review and the feedback came back that there was audio crossover when moving from sl..."
- almost 3 years ago12/03/17 at 7:50 pm (UTC)
- 3 years ago11/12/17 at 10:55 pm (UTC)
"Thanks very much for this. Works great. I have followed these steps and got it to work perfectly on a test module. When I applied it to a..."
- 3 years ago11/10/17 at 5:41 am (UTC)
"Thanks Ashley, I had cleared cache but not yet tried SCORM Cloud. If there are still issues I'll give that a go. Seems fine now though. ..."
- 3 years ago10/24/17 at 9:40 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ashley, Thanks for reaching out. I noticed there was an issue with a Chrome update on my computer, however I did have clients suggest..."
- 3 years ago10/21/17 at 1:03 am (UTC)
"Sorry, just realised these posts are from several months ago. We are having issues with sliders working on IE but not on Chrome. Is this ..."
- 3 years ago10/19/17 at 10:56 pm (UTC)
"Keen to hear the result of this as we are having the same issues using Chrome (working out of Litmos LMS). Already have clients telling u..."
- 3 years ago10/19/17 at 10:00 pm (UTC)
"Same issue for us. Is this due to a Chrome update?"
- 3 years ago10/19/17 at 8:38 pm (UTC)
Ray Handley commented on the article Add Custom Interactions to Rise Projects with the New Storyline Block
"Many thanks for the hard work of you guys at Articulate for getting this together. Definitely a feature of Rise that will get a lot of us..."
- 3 years ago10/10/17 at 9:51 pm (UTC)
"In Arlyn's video he mentions adding Storyline block to Rise. Is this actually happening? or is the video pre-empting a very near event :)"
- 3 years ago09/26/17 at 1:59 am (UTC)
"I thought I read somewhere that this was already released. I know it's tough but any idea on a timeframe? Even a vague weeks, months or y..."
- 3 years ago09/26/17 at 1:54 am (UTC)
"Thanks Brian and Alyssa, I am touching base with Litmos to see what they can do. Will keep you in the loop. Cheers, Ray"
- over 3 years ago08/14/17 at 10:42 pm (UTC)
Ray Handley started a new discussion TinCan and Litmos
"Hi all, I'm Testing out Tin Can functionality and getting an error where page cannot be loaded when publishing for Tin Can and uploading..."
- over 3 years ago08/13/17 at 9:29 pm (UTC)
Ray Handley replied to the discussion Storyline 2 Example - Generating a PDF Certificate for users who successfully complete a quiz
"Hi Ryan, this is all great and works quite well to print or open a PDF. Have you ever extended this to the ability to automatically email..."
- over 3 years ago07/05/17 at 12:00 am (UTC)
"Okay, I know my tests showed a different result but I will try it again. Cheers, Ray"
- over 3 years ago03/04/17 at 2:02 am (UTC)
"Nice one guys! Great that you have listened and responded to your customers. Thanks. Kind regards, Ray Ray Handley Workbright Ltd Ne..."
- almost 4 years ago03/03/17 at 9:18 am (UTC)
"My experience with this is that the screenshot only takes a photo of the first place you are on a slide when you add feedback. Switching ..."
- almost 4 years ago02/28/17 at 11:03 pm (UTC)
Ray Handley started a new discussion Layers
"Unless there's a way to indicate feedback by layer I am finding this review tool not to be of much use beyond a slide by slide review. Is..."
- almost 4 years ago02/26/17 at 10:10 pm (UTC)
"Traditionally I have not relied on close or exit buttons due to varying behaviours in different browsers... in some older IE browsers for..."
- almost 4 years ago01/20/17 at 12:50 am (UTC)
Ray Handley replied to the discussion Here's how to change the START COURSE button and LESSON references in RISE
"Very nice. This opens up more options and certainly good to hear that Articulate are listening and plans are underway to add some of this..."
- almost 4 years ago01/20/17 at 12:41 am (UTC)
"Very nice. And the ability to upload your own is great too."
- almost 4 years ago01/19/17 at 11:15 pm (UTC)
Ray Handley started a new discussion All interactions with Rise
"Rise is looking great. Is there a way to incorporate each of the main interactions into one lesson rather than separating them. I know th..."
- almost 4 years ago01/19/17 at 10:15 pm (UTC)
"Yes.... when previewing file. Is there an email I can send it to? Client project."
- 4 years ago11/29/16 at 3:42 am (UTC)