"Jackie Van Nice "When I think of elearning and research I think of Will Thalheimer." I'm going to have to agree with Jackie ..."
- 4 years ago05/18/17 at 8:16 pm (UTC)
"While I don't have experience with ALL of those vendors, I have experience using SumTotal and Cornerstone OnDemand. We use Ulti at work f..."
- over 4 years ago04/11/17 at 2:34 pm (UTC)
"I'm going to second Joe Natoli's "Give Good UX" program, or anything related to User Experience Design, as a matter of fact. Either that..."
- almost 5 years ago10/19/16 at 10:07 pm (UTC)
"I'm going to 4th Tracy's suggestion here. When I'm putting the skeleton together for my courses, I try to write out notes that say what t..."
- almost 5 years ago10/14/16 at 5:15 pm (UTC)
"Just to be different, I tried this out on mobile, and the experience was very responsive, and nice to look at. I think you're doing a gre..."
- almost 5 years ago10/13/16 at 7:01 pm (UTC)
Ryan Parish replied to the discussion Need help with Creating Random 'Cards' to display complete on a slide in no particular order
"I'm going to echo the sentiment above. I added an example slide to the story file you provided as an example. Using a state/variable comb..."
- almost 5 years ago10/12/16 at 11:10 pm (UTC)
"I had a client with a similar request a year or so ago. They really wanted all viewers to watch their "Business Case for this Course" vid..."
- almost 5 years ago10/10/16 at 4:40 pm (UTC)
Ryan Parish replied to the discussion Ideas for "Secret Shopper" training course. How to spot a secret shopper/how to handle.
"Phil nailed it on this one! If I had anything to add, I'd structure it like a pre-test/ learning intervention/ post-test. Give learners a..."
- almost 5 years ago09/15/16 at 6:22 pm (UTC)
"Using Tin Can is a lot different than using SCORM, because there really isn't a set standard of what kinds of data should be captured by ..."
- almost 5 years ago09/14/16 at 3:08 pm (UTC)
"Very well done! I love this!"
- 5 years ago06/14/16 at 8:32 pm (UTC)
"A Facebook group seems like a great place to start. I will create one this week, and will post a link here when it's done. With the weath..."
- over 5 years ago03/23/16 at 7:06 pm (UTC)
"This is happening to me as well! The system has no problem opening the character window, and will even insert the character on the slide,..."
- over 5 years ago02/23/16 at 9:30 pm (UTC)
"Hello, All! Sorry for the delay! With the holiday season in full swing, I haven't been on eLearning Heroes as often over the last few we..."
- over 5 years ago12/15/15 at 6:55 pm (UTC)
Ryan Parish added the course The Argument: A Choose Your Own Adventure Christmas Story
"In this short exercise (from 2014), we used hotspots and video to create a Choose-Your-Own-Adventure interaction. Enjoy!"
- over 5 years ago12/15/15 at 6:49 pm (UTC)
Ryan Parish replied to the discussion Studio users: What Slide Size (Standard or Widescreen) Are You Using?
"I typically use 16:9 whenever possible, since I use a lot of HD video content, and it plays a little cleaner. I use PowerPoint 2010 in ..."
- over 5 years ago12/10/15 at 3:21 pm (UTC)
"Well, this is super cool! Thanks for doing this!!!"
- over 5 years ago11/17/15 at 8:28 pm (UTC)
Ryan Parish commented on the article Rake in 8 Free Graphics Sets with Icons, Buttons, Badges, and More
"These are great! Thanks!"
- over 5 years ago11/05/15 at 8:45 pm (UTC)
Ryan Parish started a new discussion Starting a Nashville, TN Group
"Howdy, Music City! I'm hoping to gauge interest in the creation of an Articulate Storyline meetup group here in beautiful Nashville, TN. ..."
- almost 6 years ago09/23/15 at 4:59 pm (UTC)
- over 6 years ago11/13/14 at 9:35 pm (UTC)
"Love your work, Tim! Great job!"
- over 6 years ago11/13/14 at 9:33 pm (UTC)
"Oscar Guillen said: Switch on the laptop and immediately keep hitting F8 until you see the "Advance Boot Options" window then choose "Las..."
- almost 7 years ago08/14/14 at 2:54 pm (UTC)
"Thanks, Ashley. I think that it must just be a weird computer issue, because this isn't the first time this has happened. I do save reg..."
- almost 7 years ago08/02/14 at 9:44 am (UTC)