"Thanks Math! That was a fast response. Thank you so much for all the help!"
- 8 months ago07/23/22 at 4:49 pm (UTC)
"Hi Math, Thank you so much for all your demos! I've learned a ton. I was trying to see if I could use buttons to control the animation bu..."
- 8 months ago07/22/22 at 8:31 pm (UTC)
Sam L replied to the discussion Accessibility - Audio Autoplay
"They recently hosted a conf and this guy had a whole bunch of tips about storyline and accessibility. He addresses auto played audio on p..."
- 8 months ago07/15/22 at 8:48 pm (UTC)
Sam L replied to the discussion Slide Titles and HTML Header Associations for 508 Compliance
"This got updated right in the newest version? Now we can add semantics to heading on slides?"
- 8 months ago07/14/22 at 12:27 pm (UTC)
Sam L replied to the discussion Web Object video accessibility issue
"Was about to right up another post, but I see other people are having the same issue. And there is no resolution for this yet? "
- 8 months ago07/13/22 at 3:03 pm (UTC)
Sam L commented on the article How Are Course Designers Using Web Objects for Performance Support? #370
"Put a couple of tutorials together to get this. It uses a webobject to host an interactive animation, listens for the button click and pa..."
- 10 months ago05/13/22 at 11:42 am (UTC)
Sam L commented on the download Storyline: Accessible Drag-and-Drop Chat Interaction
"I just tried editing the alt text for the different state changes and it did not work for me. I am using JAWS"
- 11 months ago04/21/22 at 7:42 pm (UTC)
Sam L replied to the discussion A different approach to Accordions
"Thanks for this. I used the slide layer method for an interaction on a training but am now trying to wrap my head around how to make scre..."
- over 1 year ago12/15/21 at 12:26 pm (UTC)
Sam L replied to the discussion Print out the certificate without buttons on the screen
- over 1 year ago12/14/21 at 4:23 pm (UTC)
Sam L replied to the discussion Captioning Service
"Oh, I saw that at Adobe Max. I didn't realize it was new. I thought I was late to the party! So happy they included that. "
- over 1 year ago11/19/21 at 10:30 pm (UTC)
"Hello, I was just running lighthouse on it to see what it would do. It says the the iframe title is not set, but not sure if I am using l..."
- almost 2 years ago06/17/21 at 12:16 pm (UTC)
"It does it automatically, without having to select title display in the player?"
- almost 2 years ago06/15/21 at 9:03 pm (UTC)
- almost 2 years ago04/27/21 at 12:18 pm (UTC)
- almost 2 years ago04/23/21 at 6:05 pm (UTC)
"This worked for me! Thanks! Where does the 'preso' id come from? Is it in the Storyline publish? "
- almost 2 years ago04/06/21 at 4:33 pm (UTC)
Sam L replied to the discussion Reducing SCORM file size
"Have you tried running your images though this? https://tinypng.com/"
- 2 years ago02/23/21 at 10:08 pm (UTC)
Sam L replied to the discussion Image size in Storyline 360
"I'm hoping someone would do a walkthrough of this topic. I struggle so hard with getting the images right. How do you handle images when ..."
- 2 years ago02/23/21 at 7:38 pm (UTC)
Sam L replied to the discussion After Effects and Storyline
- 2 years ago02/10/21 at 6:20 pm (UTC)
"To follow up. I turned debug on and it is giving me a 406 error and it says strSCORM2004ErrorDiagnostic=The cmi.interactions.0.latency va..."
- over 2 years ago11/06/20 at 7:08 pm (UTC)
"Hello, I thank you for the above code. It worked well in pilot, haven't tried it in production yet. I was hoping to get some help w..."
- over 2 years ago11/04/20 at 5:44 pm (UTC)
Sam L replied to the discussion SL3 Export to jpeg
"Hello, I tried exporting this like you suggested and chose large image. I saved as "web page, filtered" but the images don't seem to matc..."
- over 2 years ago09/25/20 at 3:01 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Leslie, I was just testing it out. It wasn't for anything real. "
- over 2 years ago09/10/20 at 8:53 pm (UTC)
"@ville- Where did you find that?"
- over 2 years ago09/09/20 at 4:58 pm (UTC)
"What's weird is, I am transferring courses from captivate to articulate. I published a software demo from captivate as html5 and embedded..."
- over 2 years ago09/08/20 at 10:07 pm (UTC)
"I don't know if this helps, but it seems to have something to do with a transform: scale in the CSS on the container with classes of ="we..."
- over 2 years ago09/08/20 at 10:03 pm (UTC)