"+1 for getting PM back. "
- over 5 years ago10/27/14 at 2:33 pm (UTC)
"David Anderson said: Not sure if you saw this post from a few months back, but this type of glossary might work for you: http://community..."
- over 6 years ago02/11/14 at 6:59 am (UTC)
"Hi Tim: Great job. Really like the layout of the slides. Thank you Sophia"
- almost 7 years ago10/08/13 at 12:11 pm (UTC)
"Hi Rebekah: I did a project similar with what you described, sales, practices, branching. What I did was: 1. I separate the course into t..."
- almost 7 years ago07/15/13 at 12:35 pm (UTC)
Sophia Xu replied to the discussion Storyboarding a Serious Comic - Developed in Storyline
"This is fantastic, Kevin. Thanks for sharing."
- 7 years ago06/28/13 at 8:04 am (UTC)
"Thanks Bruce. It's awesome."
- 7 years ago06/28/13 at 6:33 am (UTC)
"This is great. Thank you very much for sharing. i love the graphic design, the interaction, and the character of the goal keeper."
- 7 years ago05/20/13 at 1:02 pm (UTC)
Sophia Xu replied to the discussion Storyline Demo: ‘Risk Towers’ – with immersive graphics and sound
"Hi Steve: Great design and idea. Love the cohesive look and the activities built in. Thank you for sharing. It inspires me to be brave an..."
- 7 years ago05/20/13 at 12:54 pm (UTC)
"Great idea Bruce. I did something similar before. That was built in Articulate Studio. One small suggestion: The icons are very cute. So,..."
- 7 years ago05/20/13 at 12:34 pm (UTC)
Sophia Xu replied to the discussion Example files: Generating a certificate from Storyline
"Hi Steve: Great tutorial. I wonder if you can post some tutorials on how you designed a customized certificate which can be used for thi..."
- almost 8 years ago09/28/12 at 8:08 am (UTC)
Sophia Xu replied to the discussion How can I attach some files in my local disk to a course
"Hi Mattew: I want to attach pdf files. Are pdf files compatible with storyline's trigger?"
- almost 8 years ago09/26/12 at 8:34 am (UTC)
"Hi Jannicke: I am working on a project which has lots of scenarios and branches. This leads to a huge project (more than 200M). The follo..."
- almost 8 years ago09/25/12 at 8:27 am (UTC)
"Hi Matthew: I got the problem fixed. Yeah. I don't know what is going on. There is a condition adding to some of the choices. That's the ..."
- almost 8 years ago08/20/12 at 10:14 am (UTC)
"Hi Matthew: The pathes are twisted together. The learners may go back to the main path at some point even though they did not select the ..."
- almost 8 years ago08/20/12 at 5:46 am (UTC)
"yes, it works for simple question path. However, it does not work for my case. I have very complicated path. If I change them into scenes..."
- almost 8 years ago08/17/12 at 1:36 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ian: I had the same question. I tried to explore around and did not find the "change view" button. I tried a different way: you can c..."
- almost 8 years ago07/30/12 at 1:57 pm (UTC)
"Hi Phil: After watchging your screenr, I got the problem fixed!!! Yeah! I put the triggers in a wrong order. Right now, I changed it and ..."
- almost 8 years ago07/30/12 at 12:25 pm (UTC)
"Hi, Phil: I have tried to set up the course following our example. I don't know what's going on, it still does not work. Could you help m..."
- almost 8 years ago07/30/12 at 12:03 pm (UTC)
"Hi Phil, yes, actually I did set up a "finished" status. However, I am not sure how to set up the variables and track that......."
- almost 8 years ago07/30/12 at 8:24 am (UTC)
"Hi Mike: Thanks for showing me the sample. So, if I set up the visited status, the button will automatically change to the visited when l..."
- almost 8 years ago07/30/12 at 8:01 am (UTC)