"Hi Joshua, I'm really enjoying the blog, keep up the good work. I came across a game developed to encourage cancer treatment adherence ..."
- over 7 years ago01/28/15 at 9:36 am (UTC)
"This looks great, well done. "
- over 7 years ago01/23/15 at 11:52 am (UTC)
"These look great Hannah, well done."
- over 7 years ago01/22/15 at 4:56 pm (UTC)
Stephen Cope replied to the discussion How to use better your resources when you want to put your e-learning courses online
"I agree with Jennifer, compression is the way to go. Look at alternatives to using video if possible, if you do use video think about usi..."
- over 7 years ago01/22/15 at 12:45 pm (UTC)
"A daily rate of £30? Based on an 8 hour day, that’s an hourly rate of £3.75 an hour? The national minimum wage in the UK is £6.50 an hou..."
- 8 years ago09/26/14 at 2:44 am (UTC)
Stephen Cope replied to the discussion Full LMS and other tools - advice for a novice please!
"Hi Josh, You can do this in Totara, http://www.totaralms.com/ You can create your own organisational framework and map the job roles w..."
- 8 years ago08/18/14 at 9:09 am (UTC)
"I'm working to resolve this, the Totara developers are also looking into this for me. I am aware there is a big SCORM update to Totara co..."
- over 8 years ago02/18/14 at 2:26 am (UTC)
"Hi Andy, Did you manage to resolve this issue? I am currently having a few problems after upgrading to 2.5 Thanks Stephen."
- over 8 years ago02/18/14 at 1:55 am (UTC)
Stephen Cope replied to the discussion Need advice for building an E-Learning production studio
"Wow, all I can see that is missing from this setup is a kettle,mini fridge and a large box of teabags."
- over 8 years ago02/08/14 at 1:21 am (UTC)
"Hi Steve, Thanks for taking the time to look at the problem, I'm going to test out the code you provided and see if I can get it to work...."
- almost 9 years ago12/03/13 at 9:03 am (UTC)
"I have a separate .js function running the code below, all the code works and the results are tracked, however the browser then redi..."
- almost 9 years ago11/28/13 at 2:44 am (UTC)
"Thanks Phil, I have just had it tested on the server and the results are being tracked."
- almost 9 years ago11/27/13 at 8:32 am (UTC)
"Thanks Phil, When you say online, do you mean that the project folder needs to be on the server?. Its a bit tricky as I am sending the f..."
- almost 9 years ago11/27/13 at 8:18 am (UTC)
- almost 9 years ago11/27/13 at 8:04 am (UTC)
"Hi Phil, I have got the external .js file run using a trigger in the project, it opens a new window and displays the variables that have ..."
- almost 9 years ago11/25/13 at 9:19 am (UTC)
"Thanks Phil, I'll give it a go. The code above is not working currently, do I need to add semi colons at the end of each line where I get..."
- almost 9 years ago11/25/13 at 4:01 am (UTC)
- almost 9 years ago11/15/13 at 1:33 am (UTC)
- almost 9 years ago10/30/13 at 8:17 am (UTC)
- almost 9 years ago10/29/13 at 1:19 am (UTC)
"Hi, What I am trying to do is send out some variables to be tracked in a database using the POST command. I have modified some code I fou..."
- almost 9 years ago10/28/13 at 8:12 am (UTC)
"Thanks again Dennis I understand how to create my variables in storyline and I can attach a trigger to the last slide to execute the code..."
- 9 years ago08/23/13 at 12:05 am (UTC)
"Thanks Dennis, The scrip ‘Hawaiian Telcom’ is something that I grabbed off the forum, and is the nearest thing I could find to what I ne..."
- 9 years ago08/22/13 at 4:35 am (UTC)
Stephen Cope started a new discussion Sending variables out to a URL using the post request.
"I’m working on a project and need to send out some variables that have been captured within the course out to an external URL . The..."
- 9 years ago08/22/13 at 1:18 am (UTC)
"Hi Kim, There should be a setting in the course page to force new attempt, make sure that it is ticked. I work in Totara which is based ..."
- 9 years ago08/02/13 at 3:10 am (UTC)