Steve Wooten started a new discussion Insert Web Images Controlled by User Input Variable
"I have a question about course customization. Our users have profile images stored on our internal server, and the path to the image is s..."
- 3 years ago12/21/17 at 4:27 pm (UTC)
Steve Wooten replied to the discussion Question Banks in Multiple Languages - Only English version passes score
"I tackling the same challenge. Would you mind sharing the method that you used to get this working? I have one module that has 3 differen..."
- 4 years ago01/11/17 at 2:20 pm (UTC)
"Yep. I usually create an entire download package with a review template, everything they need to catalog their edits, and "Click to launc..."
- over 4 years ago10/13/16 at 12:54 pm (UTC)
"That works. Thanks. I just tested it out. I am under a deadline, and I was really scratching my head on how in the world our reviewers ..."
- over 4 years ago10/13/16 at 12:36 pm (UTC)
"It's proprietary information, and we are global team. One of aspects we liked about Storyline was that I could create this in the U.S., u..."
- over 4 years ago10/13/16 at 12:30 pm (UTC)
"So this is the solution, and it works. I am concerned that my beta testers are not going to be able to run our programs as easily as they..."
- over 4 years ago10/13/16 at 12:19 pm (UTC)
Steve Wooten started a new discussion Storyline Output not working in Chrome.
"Hey everyone, I publish my beta versions out to my local machine so that it can go through a pilot testing before I publish it out to ou..."
- over 4 years ago10/12/16 at 7:19 pm (UTC)
Steve Wooten started a new discussion Storyline Output Bundling into an exe file
"An eLearning vendor that we worked with created a single-file .exe output for a Storyline2 project. I thought it was pretty slick, and I ..."
- over 4 years ago08/03/16 at 3:14 pm (UTC)
"I read through the other links, and I had hoped that it was something that I was doing wrong. I set the master slides and the layouts u..."
- 5 years ago01/08/16 at 4:22 pm (UTC)
"This story contains one slide. This one is formatted the way I would like the other one. If you insert a slide, and select "Module Heade..."
- 5 years ago01/07/16 at 10:25 pm (UTC)
Steve Wooten started a new discussion Setting up a Slide Master from scratch.
"I can't seem to find an answer to this one on any of the forums or in the tutorials, so I'll throw it out here. I am setting up a custom..."
- 5 years ago01/07/16 at 5:15 pm (UTC)
"Adding the hotspot and disabling the mouse is the best option that I can come up with for removing the mouse hover feature on a video. T..."
- 5 years ago12/17/15 at 2:54 pm (UTC)
Steve Wooten started a new discussion Numeric Entry, Decimals, Money, and Rounding....
"I am putting together an interaction where the user updates a product price list. There is a running total on the top of the screen that ..."
- 5 years ago11/19/15 at 9:27 pm (UTC)
"No problem. Good luck. :) "
- 5 years ago10/29/15 at 7:39 pm (UTC)
"Nope. It was even easier than that: Set your quiz up like normal, and let SL handle the scoring and points and such all of the way throu..."
- 5 years ago10/29/15 at 7:32 pm (UTC)
- 5 years ago10/29/15 at 7:07 pm (UTC)
"I usually assemble things in PPT. I stack icons and such together and then copy the group from PPT. I then paste them directly onto my st..."
- 5 years ago10/27/15 at 8:58 pm (UTC)
"I was reading this in hopes that it would work for screen recordings too. I am creating a long series of recordings, and it would save a ..."
- over 5 years ago09/11/15 at 6:31 pm (UTC)
"I submitted a feature request, so hopefully it will make the cut."
- over 5 years ago08/05/15 at 8:48 pm (UTC)
"The project that I'm developing has a 3 slide interaction where variables are set to show layers on subsequent slides, values get changed..."
- over 5 years ago08/05/15 at 3:24 pm (UTC)
"If you allow your mouse to hover over the "Preview Slide" option for a couple of seconds, then this hidden menu will appear. The problem ..."
- over 5 years ago08/05/15 at 2:37 pm (UTC)
"The layers method worked. I couldn't seem to get anything else to loop the videos. I put a gradual fade in / out for the layers so that..."
- over 5 years ago08/03/15 at 8:34 pm (UTC)
"Not sure why the image didn't come through with this post."
- over 5 years ago07/28/15 at 6:12 pm (UTC)
"Hallelujah!! So that did it. I am uploading an image of how it looks. It may sound silly, but I had only ever viewed my project with th..."
- over 5 years ago07/28/15 at 6:11 pm (UTC)