"Thanks, Phil. This is looking really inspiring. "
- 10 months ago08/25/20 at 7:32 am (UTC)
"Well written, Anthony! :D"
- 10 months ago08/25/20 at 7:24 am (UTC)
Virak Yang replied to the discussion exporting variables to be read in a Google docs spreadsheet
"Hi Everyone, Just a quick update based on Tracy Trish instruction via this blog post: http://www.tracyparish.ca/2015/08/how-to-send-varia..."
- 1 year ago05/18/20 at 10:02 am (UTC)
- over 1 year ago10/30/19 at 7:04 am (UTC)
Virak Yang published a new download Storyline 360: Audio Levels Sliders
"Adjust the sound levels in this multi-slider project to get just the right mix on a Beatles classic. This hyper-creative demo uses multip..."
- over 2 years ago03/08/19 at 10:25 pm (UTC)
"Possibly, one of your slides is broken. Try publishing one slide at a time to find out the root cause. "
- almost 3 years ago09/04/18 at 9:37 am (UTC)
"Awesome! I'm glad that this is working for you. "
- almost 3 years ago09/04/18 at 6:28 am (UTC)
"Or you can also use hotspot to cover your slide above your custom player. This will also prevent learner from clicking to pause the video..."
- almost 3 years ago09/04/18 at 3:24 am (UTC)
Virak Yang added the course Volume control via Sliders
"In this demo, you will be able to use slider to control the volume of each music instrument."
- almost 3 years ago09/03/18 at 2:05 am (UTC)
"I'm glad you are interested in it. Hope this help the whole community."
- almost 3 years ago09/03/18 at 1:58 am (UTC)
"Hi David, here is my entry. Music instrument control using sliders: https://goo.gl/2yWYEy. Sometimes, it requires to reload to downloa..."
- almost 3 years ago08/31/18 at 4:54 am (UTC)
Virak Yang commented on the article Common E-Learning Interactions: Drag-and-Drop (2018) #202
"Sorry for my late submission: https://coursereview.page.link/jdF1."
- almost 3 years ago06/25/18 at 3:36 am (UTC)
"Welcome to the elearning world. I read through a lot of Tom's blog when I first started in this field also: http://blogs.articulate.com/..."
- 3 years ago05/31/18 at 2:33 am (UTC)
"I don't think it's possible to remove it."
- 3 years ago05/31/18 at 2:13 am (UTC)
"Hi Alyssa, is there any update with this? Was it solved with the latest release of SL360 or not?"
- over 3 years ago11/16/17 at 9:42 am (UTC)
Virak Yang replied to the discussion New in Storyline 360: Text to speech, object editing improvements, and more
"I really love the new text-to-speech feature, but there's one down size. We cannot control the speed of it. My audiences are ESL, so if I..."
- over 3 years ago11/15/17 at 4:26 am (UTC)
"Please update the Amazon S3 demo link by remove one dot "." before "com". Currently, there are two dots (...amazonaws..com...) and the de..."
- over 3 years ago10/25/17 at 9:41 am (UTC)
"I cannot share it, because it's confidential. My courses sometimes, load the text and audio first before the image come up. Mostly we te..."
- almost 4 years ago08/11/17 at 3:03 am (UTC)
"Oh, the devices are fine. I tried play music, youtube and other media on speaker and I can hear them as normal."
- almost 4 years ago08/11/17 at 1:51 am (UTC)
Virak Yang started a new discussion No audio on speaker for iOS devices for Storyline 360 output
"Hi guys, I tried my published courses on iPhone, iPad (Safari and Chrome), and there's no audio on speaker. Unless I plugged my headsets ..."
- almost 4 years ago08/11/17 at 1:34 am (UTC)
"Thank Nancy. Yeah, this is indeed what I'm looking for. Except, it's only work with flash. Unfortunately, my output has to be in HTML5. "
- almost 4 years ago08/09/17 at 3:14 am (UTC)
"Hi, I'm also experiencing the same performance issue as John mentioned in his second point. I tested my html5 output with various browser..."
- almost 4 years ago08/09/17 at 2:02 am (UTC)
"Yeah, I'm aware of that. But I want to be able to control the volume of the media through java script when it's playing. So, that learner..."
- almost 4 years ago08/08/17 at 1:38 am (UTC)
Virak Yang started a new discussion Using java script to adjust the volume of your media
"Hi all, I'm just wonder if it's all possible if I insert several medias into a slide and have them played at a certain time. But I'm wond..."
- almost 4 years ago08/03/17 at 9:15 am (UTC)
Virak Yang replied to the discussion Unable to insert slide from content library template
"Yes, I will try again because I'm on a 12 Mbps and it's still slow. First time I downloaded, it took very long. But the second time I dow..."
- 4 years ago04/20/17 at 4:54 pm (UTC)