"I have been testing this with Chrome, and it doesn't behave consistently. If I just keep clicking around a course and then refreshing the..."
- over 3 years ago09/07/16 at 4:22 pm (UTC)
Yoyo Gee started a new discussion Resume Message Jumbled
"I have had seen this happen before but haven't documented when it happens. One of my clients reported seeing this error when revisiting a..."
- over 3 years ago09/07/16 at 4:08 pm (UTC)
Yoyo Gee started a new discussion List of safe fonts to use in Storyline
"Hi, Is there a list out there of fonts that are safe to use in Storyline? I mean fonts that won't have problems with Kerning, such as Ar..."
- over 3 years ago08/03/16 at 1:45 pm (UTC)
"Hi, So i'm editing a color scheme from a previously saved file. I already made the color changes and then realized that I should probabl..."
- over 3 years ago08/01/16 at 6:04 pm (UTC)
Yoyo Gee started a new discussion Saving color scheme acting buggy
"Hi, I have the latest update to Storyline 2 installed Update 10 - Build 1607.1221 (7/26/2016). When I try to save a color scheme, I don'..."
- over 3 years ago08/01/16 at 3:46 pm (UTC)
- over 3 years ago07/18/16 at 6:49 pm (UTC)
Yoyo Gee replied to the discussion Section 508 Compliance (Accessibility) - Tabbing using the Keyboard only
"Hi, Just checking to see when this scrollbar issue on navigation might be resolved. I'm happy to submit a feature request but this is d..."
- almost 4 years ago06/10/16 at 4:01 pm (UTC)
Yoyo Gee replied to the discussion Custom "Next/Previous Slide Keys" don't work after clicking a button
"Hi Richard and Andreas, I stumbled on this thread when searching for tab and Next/Previous button functionality in Storyline. We are try..."
- 4 years ago01/08/16 at 5:02 pm (UTC)
"What about a course that is hosted on Amazon?"
- over 4 years ago12/07/15 at 7:27 pm (UTC)
"Does the person doing the scanning need to have Articulate installed on their machine? Or just the published files? It's not clear from t..."
- over 4 years ago12/07/15 at 6:44 pm (UTC)
"Hi there, I have a client who is asking about launching content using Articulate Mobile player on IOS 9 but the content was developed us..."
- over 4 years ago12/07/15 at 6:16 pm (UTC)
Yoyo Gee started a new discussion Time being added to my timeline
"Has anyone else had this issue of storyline 2 adding extra time to your timeline for no reason? I have audio in most of my slides and I m..."
- over 4 years ago11/03/15 at 8:03 pm (UTC)
Yoyo Gee replied to the discussion States lose formatting when a change is made to text
"Hi, I'm having this issue as well and it looks like a bug to me. There is a weird workaround where if I edit one of the states (not the ..."
- over 4 years ago09/04/15 at 4:15 pm (UTC)
"Thanks, I forgot about using branching. It works well now, except for the erratic Chrome behavior. "
- 8 years ago02/09/12 at 11:55 am (UTC)
"Hi Blair, Thanks, that's a good idea and a bit simpler than having to remember to copy all of my published engage interactions into my fi..."
- 8 years ago02/08/12 at 5:27 pm (UTC)
Yoyo Gee started a new discussion Opening Engage in a pop-up via Hyperlinked slide
"Hello, I would like to create a slide that has several items that are hyperlinked to Engage interactions. I would like the links to open ..."
- 8 years ago02/08/12 at 8:10 am (UTC)