"Ashley, We are using Firefox V32. We publish for AICC, not SCORM.... so can't use SCORM Cloud. The LMS team reports it supports Firefox...."
- over 5 years ago10/22/14 at 2:35 pm (UTC)
"Sorry.... as the subject says... this happens when using Firefox. It behaves fine when using IE."
- over 5 years ago10/22/14 at 11:51 am (UTC)
deb creghan started a new discussion SL1 and Firefox (URGENT)
"Help! I have a Storyline 1 course that was published for AICC and uploaded to our LMS. When a learner takes the quiz, which is all T/F an..."
- over 5 years ago10/22/14 at 11:20 am (UTC)
"I figured it out.... very unconventional.... here's how it was done: 1) added new headers - this creates 1,2,3... 2) inserted appropriate..."
- over 5 years ago07/09/14 at 12:29 pm (UTC)
"Josh - Yes I reset the menu. It doesn't fix the problem. The numbering on the left (in the player) is different than on the right (previe..."
- over 5 years ago07/09/14 at 11:13 am (UTC)
deb creghan started a new discussion menu #'s differ from preview
"How can I create the effect you see in this picture - the numbers in the menu on the left are 1.1,1.12, 1.28, etc but on the right they a..."
- over 5 years ago07/09/14 at 8:35 am (UTC)
"I figured it out... now if I could only modify the results variable so that I can send it to the LMS! If you have any ideas on how to ge..."
- 6 years ago01/10/14 at 1:23 pm (UTC)
"I created a numeric variable and triggers to add the scores from each section as they are completed. I can also add a fictitious score fo..."
- 6 years ago01/09/14 at 6:41 pm (UTC)
"Phil - any suggestions for how I can accomplish this using the embedded functionality?"
- 6 years ago12/30/13 at 12:23 pm (UTC)
deb creghan started a new discussion results based on topic relevancy
"I want to adjust the results.score based on learner response... The learner is presented with a question asking how often he/she does tas..."
- 6 years ago12/30/13 at 11:50 am (UTC)
"Ashley- I have an Engage 09 FAQ file where I am linking to PDF docs saved on a web server for more details on each topic in the FAQ. I p..."
- over 6 years ago11/07/13 at 11:31 am (UTC)
"Dave - thanks. That's what I suggested to this person as a workaround. I appreciate your input - looks like that's going to be the best ..."
- over 6 years ago08/28/13 at 6:04 am (UTC)
"Thanks everyone. I think it's the network drive. Our IT removed access to our C drives so we have to save everything on a network drive n..."
- over 6 years ago08/27/13 at 12:37 pm (UTC)
deb creghan started a new discussion Can't zip files
"I have a colleague who is having trouble zipping files when she publishes for LMS. Sometimes the files zip and sometimes the folder open..."
- over 6 years ago08/27/13 at 8:47 am (UTC)
"Mike - Disregard my last post. A colleague helped me see what I was missing and now the course works beautifully. Thanks for the sugges..."
- over 6 years ago08/23/13 at 10:17 am (UTC)
deb creghan replied to the discussion Getting started: Workflow for content development/edits/design
"Pam - my process is similar to Nicole's. Most of my SMEs use PowerPoint, so that's what I usually get. We work out any branching on paper..."
- over 6 years ago08/23/13 at 10:15 am (UTC)
"Hi Mike - can you upload the story file so I can see how you did this? I'm missing something. Thanks"
- over 6 years ago08/18/13 at 5:24 pm (UTC)
"Sorry Mike... it's been a crazy couple of days. My bad on the example - sorry. A learner would only answer a question if they answered Y..."
- over 6 years ago08/14/13 at 1:28 pm (UTC)
"Mike - This is just an assessment. I was able to use variables and triggers but can't figure out how to score the overall assessment corr..."
- over 6 years ago08/12/13 at 10:26 am (UTC)
- over 6 years ago08/12/13 at 8:53 am (UTC)
deb creghan started a new discussion How to score only some questions
"I need to create an assessment for several audiences who use a particular software. Of the 10 or so tasks they could possibly do, each p..."
- over 6 years ago08/12/13 at 4:58 am (UTC)
"Sometimes what they need isn't what they want.... I encounter this with my SMEs periodically. I view myself as a problem solver and som..."
- over 6 years ago07/30/13 at 5:05 am (UTC)
"Like others here, I am responsible for the whole process - design through to implementation. I've found that prototypes work better with..."
- over 6 years ago06/03/13 at 2:26 pm (UTC)
"Great templates! Thanks for taking the time to create and share them!"
- almost 7 years ago05/07/13 at 5:47 am (UTC)
deb creghan replied to the discussion Do IDs proactively make courses as REAL as possible for learners?
"When we can finally dig deep enough to find out what the SME wants the learner to DO with their information, then we can weed out a lot o..."
- almost 7 years ago04/29/13 at 1:31 pm (UTC)