154 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger

Hi Jennifer, 

Great question - within Rise you have the option to use collaborative authoring if you're on a Teams account and sending a copy of a course to another author (for Teams and Individuals). Here's a helpful overview of the difference between those two. 

If you're looking to share the Rise Block templates with other users, take a look at the info here. 

I'm glad to hear you're liking Rise! Let us know if you need anything else. 

Ashley Terwilliger

Hi LaTricia,

I took a quick look at the WizIQ site and it seems they're connected with a few different  Learning Management System (LMS) which you could use in conjunction with their tool. Any of those LMSs which support SCORM, AICC or Tin Can API are ones you could use with Rise courses. I know many folks in the E-Learning Heroes community who have mentioned using Moodle as their LMS, but you may want to reach out to your WizIQ team to see what they'd recommend for your needs. 

Steve Flowers

Hi, Susan - 

You can import one or more Storyline blocks into a Rise project. You accomplish this by publishing your Storyline output to Articulate 360, then adding a Storyline block under Interactive in your Rise lesson.

You can use completion in the Storyline module to block progression in your Rise project using a Continue divider with the Completion Type set to "Complete block directly above". This will lock the lesson progression until the Storyline block has been completed.