Product Last Post Replies
Lokesh Nyahale
Hi, Can we provide assessment through Articulate 360 in .mp4 file format? If yes, how can we create it?
Articulate Storyline 6 years ago
By Lokesh Nyahale
Susan Fielder
An instructor wants me to build a project that provides immediate feedback when a student fills in a blank.  His intention is to have a slide with many fill-in-blank a...
By Susan Fielder
Rakesh Rajpara
Hi,   Please could someone help 1. I'm trying to capture 1 chosen value out of a choice of 12 values. user is able to choose 1 these values (choice) via 12 radio bu...
By Rakesh Rajpara
Eitan Teomi
Hi there, I'm want to have a visible revision number in small text on the bottom left of the player. Is it possible to create a dynamic revision numbering system based...
By Eitan Teomi
Lauren Garner
Does anyone have experience creating content via articulate then publishing it to your Skillsoft LMS site? I am having a hard time figuring out the right/easiest way t...
By Lauren Garner
Marcy Bettini
Hi, I have seen this issue noted for quite some time. This is a regular problem, that upon saving your project, slides will reset their own time lines and extend beyo...
By Marcy Bettini
Educared Algemeen
Hi, Is it an option to set an individual password for learners which allows me to see who entered and finished the e-learning? Or do I need a LMS for that?&...
By Educared Algemeen
anuraj malav
it is possible to save articulate variables as text files on to the user's computers using javascript? I had tried so many time with code provide by articulate c...
By anuraj malav
Sindy Chettiath
I like to build game-based assessments using our Storyline 360 tool for our online instruction. The options are endless and there is so much more opportunit...
By Sindy Chettiath
Zoe Leroy
Hi, Ive created a storyline scene and published it to put into a rise block. However, some of the elements within the scenes (shapes) have moved when published. They a...
Rise 360 6 years ago
By Zoe Leroy
Ravi Panchal
Hello team, I have created the Drag and Drop activity. Now, the need is that when the learner submits the activity, the system should highlight what all items were dr...
Articulate Quizmaker 6 years ago
By Ravi Panchal
Birgit Muehlenhaus
Hello! I'm diving into the realm of Section 508 compliance and screen readers and have found something that I cannot figure out. When selected "Review Quiz...
By Birgit Muehlenhaus
Chris Lee
I have been tasked with creating an LMS module built from a presentation that my employer has been using for years. Currently test question metrics are tracked using f...
By Chris Lee
Tracy Parish
Just a heads up here if you aren't aware there is a Toronto Storyline User Group. We are set to meet again April 18th and you can get more info here: http://toront...
By Tracy Parish
Peter Fairclough
Hi  I currently have a quizmaker 360 quiz which outputs results into the report.html however I want to show the student score number of points rather than the percent...
Articulate Quizmaker 6 years ago
By Peter Fairclough
Lena Verhappen
Hello, I have set up a question bank from which to randomly draw questions.  I would like the learner to only submit the answers upon quiz completion (I know how to d...
By Lena Verhappen
Rosa Espinal
I created a course in SL360. The client did not specify she will be sharing it via email. I created the course for viewing in an LMS. Is there a way to accomplish this...
By Rosa Espinal
Karen Schönfeldt
I'm working on a quiz that's set up with many question banks in Storyline 3. Since we disabled the submit button the passing score results out of the points of all vis...
By Karen Schönfeldt
Tracy Naso
I have created a screencast in Replay. I now want to zoom in on some content; add highlights, boxes or callouts; and otherwise enhance the video with some special effe...
Articulate Replay 6 years ago
By Tracy Naso
Melanie  Benoit
Is there a way that i can take a scrom and put it back to a .story so that a can change it? i could see that a few years ago, it wasn't possible, but is it still the c...
By Melanie Benoit