Product Last Post Replies
Angela Oleksiak
If you use Relias, I have several questions for you.  So far, it does not seem very compatible with Storyline, which is a major dissapointment for me since the functio...
Articulate Storyline 7 years ago
By Angela Oleksiak
Chris Jones
I am playing with sending quiz results to our LMS. It works great, but I'm wondering  how I change the value of the interaction.id that is passed to the LMS. It appear...
By Chris Jones
Jennifer Havlovic
Does anyone know if you can include a "print certificate" button the results page of a quiz and have it print??? Thank you, Joanne
By Jennifer Havlovic
Joe Boss
Sorry for the lengthy title. Currently battling with two issues.  The first is that when I output as HTML5 from Captivate v7.0.1, and add this as a web object in Stor...
By Joe Boss
Justin Cruickshank
Check out the article here. Really interested in your thoughts...
Rise 360 over 7 years ago
By Justin Cruickshank
ken monroe
When you set a trigger to send an email, I've seen situations where the email software launches and there is automatically text entered in the subject line. How does o...
Articulate Storyline over 7 years ago
By ken monroe
Jena Williams
I would like to allow users to print a certificate of completion. I've tried various workarounds, but since my users are small businesses throughout the state, it's ve...
By Jena Williams
Gulshan Kumar
Celio Is a Curvaceous Skin designed to deliver pleasing and aesthetic look to your learning course Features: ·        Play Pause ·        Forward Back ·        Sty...
Articulate Presenter over 7 years ago
By Gulshan Kumar
Akram Pasha
Graphics: Select multiple activity. On selection of any item will move it to the shelf above. Shelf has empty space for learner to select the correct op...
By Akram Pasha
Carol Thomas
Is there a way to add animation to text and images in Rise? For example, having text or an image fade out after a specified time and a new image fade in to take the fi...
Rise 360 over 7 years ago
By Carol Thomas
Howie Pearson
I know this a long shot as I've not heard of anyone doing it before but does anyone know if this is possible using Java or another method. I'd like to creat...
By Howie Pearson
Joe Waddington
I've noticed when using JAWS to test accessibility of my courses, sometimes there seems to be a delay between when the learner hits the tab button, and when JAWS start...
By Joe Waddington
steve jackson
Hi, Here's what I am trying to achieve. The user enters their name in the first screen of a course, goes through a number of screens and then gets to an outcome....
By steve jackson
Frances Bott
Hi, I'm looking for some advice! We are trying to include a simple survey on our presentation. The idea is that the user will select one of the numbers ranging from 1...
By Frances Bott
David Anderson
Weekly recap is live: https://community.articulate.com/articles/weekly-recap-2016-10-24
By David Anderson
Toni Koslow
Hello. Has anyone added coding to a Storyline file, to have student responses to correct/incorrect quiz questions populate to a Google Analytics page? Our instan...
By Toni Koslow
malcolm swinton
I own a an e-learning creation, training and coaching company in Perth Western Australia called Noteworthy Business Solutions. Clients often ask me about the use of co...
By malcolm swinton
David Anderson
This week's recap is live: https://community.articulate.com/articles/weekly-recap-2016-10-10 Thanks for another huge week of freebies, demos, and helpful tips and tri...
By David Anderson
Ant Pugh
Hi guys - I need to get a quote for a course translation. The issue I'm having is that when you export to Word via Storyline, only the Notes section publishes as text ...
By Ant Pugh
Jinnie  Ong
Hi, I do not using any Quiz template in the lesson, but I need to pass the variable call vScore to LMS at the end of the lesson. Any ideas how to do it?
By Jinnie Ong