Product Last Post Replies
Linda Herring
The following was provided by a clients' external Moodle team when requested to help resolve sizing issues for an Articulate Storyline module launched in Moodle versi...
Articulate Storyline almost 10 years ago
By Linda Herring
Heather Pallaver
As part of a calculator, the learner enters 3 variables, then clicks the "calculate" button. All of the math for the calculator is built into the button. The calculat...
By Heather Pallaver
Kevin Harris
Hello Everyone, I have posted several times on the boards about adding the resources tab on the mobile application and here is the conversation that has been presente...
Articulate Presenter almost 10 years ago
By Kevin Harris
Sherrie French
There doesn't seem to be a lot of conversation around the simulation feature in Storyline.  I'm just beginning to use it and would love to hear what issues others have...
By Sherrie French
Suresh Kondeti
We are working with one of our customer in delivering a fully responsive mobile based e-learning which need to work on all devices and browsers. We have tried mult...
By Suresh Kondeti
sivaji Bathula
We are working with one of our customer in delivering a fully responsive mobile based e-learning which need to work on all devices and browsers. We have tried multiple...
By sivaji Bathula
Suresh Kondeti
We are working with one of our customer in delivering a fully responsive mobile based e-learning which need to work on all devices and browsers. We have tried multiple...
By Suresh Kondeti
Sophia Lorenzo
Hi, my question bank contains >500 questions. The output source files have a size of >120 MegaByte, resulting in a long loading time of a few minutes when the us...
By Sophia Lorenzo
Sophia Lorenzo
Hi, my question bank contains >500 questions. The output source files have a size of >120 MegaByte, resulting in a long loading time of a few minutes when the us...
By Sophia Lorenzo
amey waingankar
Hi, We are using articulate storyline sdk for our courses. We just wanted to know if there is any way or any api which will help us to view the sdk designed player ove...
By amey waingankar
Sergey Snegirev branchtrack.com
Hi, I have developed a small game in HTML and JS. The game is placed on a slide using Web object. So when it's published, it's an iframe, essentially.  I want to issue...
By Sergey Snegirev branchtrack.com
Dena Cowen-Willis
Hi Team We have a current SL module for training an application. The application is about to go through a look and feel upgrade, process and usage remain the same. Wha...
By Dena Cowen-Willis
Sharon Huston
Thanks to the example provided by Steve Flowers I now know how to caption, which is a good thing since I'm currently captioning 16 Storylines, each with at least 45 mi...
By Sharon Huston
Suzy Shaw
What is the optimal story size for creating courses with HD video? and what is the optimal video frame size for inserting into that story?
By Suzy Shaw
K P
Our department recently christened an e-learning team and one of the first challenges we're encountering is how to represent a non-linear training script in a consiste...
By K P
Kate McLachlan
I'd like to create a results slide that simply included all their answers as a summary (with no right or wrong responses) in a way that it can be printed (and preferab...
By Kate McLachlan
Luca Maggiolo
Hi All, For a course I am working on I need to ´build´ a bed room in articulate, where the various objects (bed, table, chair, etc.) become triggers. Do you have any...
By Luca Maggiolo
Dave Neuweiler
I'm curious whether I'm missing something ,,, is the "retry quiz" button really supposed to appear in the content section rather that in the player body (as it did in ...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 10 years ago
By Dave Neuweiler
Tom Dorsey
With Studio 13, Articulate has taken away the ability to easily adjust the menu for several items. Though it is technically very "easy" or "simple" to adjust a handful...
Articulate Presenter almost 10 years ago
By Tom Dorsey
Zio Fonta
Hi everyone, we noticed that clicking on "restart course" seems to reset all variables in a course except for the list of slide that have been visited and are clickabl...
By Zio Fonta