Product Last Post Replies
Bill Garr
Hi Here's what I'd like to have students do: Click some Pick Many boxes, then write a short reflection on why they chose what they did. I'd like the checkboxes to be v...
Articulate Storyline over 10 years ago
By Bill Garr
XAn Choly
Hi, How can I save the date the user passed a quiz and recall it to display when a course is resumed? Thanks
By XAn Choly
Chana Kraus-Friedberg
Hi, all- I'm pretty new to Storyline, so this may be a newbie question, but is there a way to set up a results slide on an interaction (let's say a drag and drop) so t...
By Chana Kraus-Friedberg
William Browning
I have a power point presentation about how sound can function in a theatrical production.  Several of the slides have between 3 to 8 different audio clips which can b...
Articulate Presenter over 10 years ago
By William Browning
Jim Powell
I'm trying to figure out how make a drop-down quiz where the same answer is correct for multiple choices So something like:  "Match the last name in column A with the ...
Articulate Quizmaker over 10 years ago
By Jim Powell
Gregg Travers
Hi, I'm in the process of trying to create some worksheets that need to be in text entry format.  However, some questions are for example 3 marks but need to be correc...
By Gregg Travers
Jay  Chun
Is it at all possible to place objects/images on top of interactions and quizzes (even if it means adjusting the code after publish)? Thanks! Jay
By Jay Chun
nani kolla
I have a Slide with 2 buttons. Both buttons should be connected with 2 question banks. I.e; Button1-QB1.       Button2-QB2 If the user Clicks on 1st button It should o...
By nani kolla
Alex Nghiem
Dear Fellow Members, I want to use Quizmaker to create an assessment as follows: 1. Each question has multiple choices and each answer has a point associated with it 2...
By Alex Nghiem
Ronald Soutar
Hi - me again (thanks for all your help here). I have created a fairly long IT Security course in Presenter '13 etc with  a quiz at the end. I want them to review all...
By Ronald Soutar
Maurine  Kwende
Hello Vimeo Users, I have had issues with large video files not publishing on presenter and while the issue is being looked into, I'm considering using Vimeo to host t...
By Maurine Kwende
Adena Wilson
Hi, I am working with the export/import translation function in Storyline and what I noticed was that the text on the layers of one of the master slides did not get tr...
By Adena Wilson
Jim Powell
I want to have scrollable text windows in presenter.  I find, from some powerpoint help sites, that you can do this in powerpoint using enabled activex controls. http:...
By Jim Powell
Ke Lo
I just tried to submit a feature request, but the site is having a little bit of a problem when I submit and ask to try again later.  I will, but in the mean time just...
By Ke Lo
Charles Huff
I find using JavaScript to work with variables in Storyline very useful but I would love to be able to do more.  For example I want to add a "thermometer" showing prog...
By Charles Huff
Camilla Persson
Hi! I wonder if someone else have had problems to let the "students"  start an animation with a mouse click? I´ve made te right chose in PowerPoint, start the animati...
By Camilla Persson
Aleksandra P
Hello, can I upload my own template in Articulate'13 or at least change it like in Articulate'09? http://www.articulate.com/support/presenter-09/overview 
By Aleksandra P
Aleksandra P
Hello, How about templates in Articulate'13? Can I change template when I have my own? Like in Articulate'09? http://www.articulate.com/support/presenter-09/overview
By Aleksandra P
julie williams
Hello, I am new to the site and have come on here specifically to see if anyone out there is able to help me develop 4-5 e-learning modules in Articulate pro13 I have ...
By julie williams
Ke Lo
In Presenter 2013, is it possible to have the previous button and next button along with the submit button?  I would like for my customers not to be locked in to the q...
By Ke Lo