Product Last Post Replies
Mike Bradfield
Hi I'm fairly new to Storyline, so forgive me if this is a silly question. I have an assessment that consists entirely of graded questions. As we have visually impaire...
Articulate Storyline over 11 years ago
By Mike Bradfield
Shona Hewitson
I've recorded a demo and had an issue with the caption fading and disappearing. I since learned from a colleague (who trawled this brilliant resource) that this is app...
By Shona Hewitson
Nigel Ribeiro
Hi All,  I recently purchased Serif DrawPlus X5  and after installing  I noticed that when I preview in Storyline the preview either take very long or it gets stuck ha...
By Nigel Ribeiro
Ernesto Gutierrez
Hello everyone, My name es Ernesto Gutierrez form Mexico City. We have just finished a project and our client would like us to program packages which close themselves ...
Articulate Presenter over 11 years ago
By Ernesto Gutierrez
Gerry Wasiluk
I'm working on documenting some helpful links to Storyline resources for a client about to adopt the tool. the target audience will be folks new to Storyline, includin...
By Gerry Wasiluk
Michael Hinze
Hi, I have a scrolling panel that holds a bunch of text and custom questions. At the bottom of the panel, there is a 'Check answers' button that, when clicked, provide...
By Michael Hinze
Brian Allen
I would love to show the question results on my results page for a project I'm currently working on. It's a self-assessment and at the end I'd like to present them wit...
By Brian Allen
Jean Paul van der Donk
Normal 0 21 false false false oNotPromoteQF /> NL X-NONE X-NONE M...
By Jean Paul van der Donk
Marsha Rivera
Hi all, I'm working on a protocol deviation course and would like some ideas on how to make this course more engaging and interactive. If you can share some ideas or ...
By Marsha Rivera
Tamara Muroiwa
I'd be grateful for any suggestions on a way to replicate the text animation for the resource title seen here, but in Storyline. (I'm referring to the second slide, wh...
By Tamara Muroiwa
Celestial Holmes
I'm looking for a creative way to present the steps and brief information for an 8-step process (The accounting cycle).  Would like to do something other than click an...
By Celestial Holmes
Sam Carter
We have an upcoming requirement to translate a 40-slide course to Japanese.  I'm looking for an SL contractor with experience producing Japanese SL courses and can poi...
By Sam Carter
Sebastien Greffet
Hello !  I would like to modify the Result.ScorePoints variable. In my course, some of the questions are outside the quiz and I would like to add these results to the ...
By Sebastien Greffet
Gary Courington
I have to insert about 22 minutes of video from a file that is 62 minutes long. The 22 minutes is broken up on 9 different slides and I have a total of  35 edits becau...
By Gary Courington
Dave Dru
Hi all. Firstly, in my very limited opinion, I think the Articulate programs are excellent. I have only been using Storyline for the past couple of days and am impress...
By Dave Dru
Michael Fimian
Good day all... In a week or two I'll be looking for assistance in developing the initial iterations of some online courses;  this would include formatting slides in t...
By Michael Fimian
Abhinav Patil
Say I have three buttons from which the user selects one. buttons are named x, y, and z. when the user selects from the three and clicks a continue button it triggers ...
By Abhinav Patil
M. Bosscher
Is it possible to select a couple checkboxes on a survey slide and then exit the slide (interaction NOT submitted yet), then return to the survey slide and continue to...
By M. Bosscher
Sasha Scott
Due to certain inconsistencies in Storyline's behaviour as regards Flash/Articulate Mobile App and non-Flash/non-Articulate Mobile App platforms and devices, I was won...
By Sasha Scott
Kurt Ogden
Hi, I have a project in which I scroll down in a Scrolling panel and click a hotspot over a dropdown to show a layer containing the opened dropdown list.  The only thi...
By Kurt Ogden