Product Last Post Replies
John Pieterse
Hi all, I recently received an order to develop different SL modules that are to be placed on different iPads. Clinets want me to deliver the elearning modules pre-ins...
Articulate Storyline over 11 years ago
By John Pieterse
Peter McGregor
Hi all I was on the forums and found a post that said how to use JavaScript to pull the date from the users computer. This has been working great for me without any is...
By Peter McGregor
Dane Boyington
I would like to allow the student to explore different answers to a question so that they can see the feedback and self-correct from a wrong first answer. However it w...
By Dane Boyington
Adriana Leite
Good afternoon, I'm looking for someone to adapt the content of an eBook that is already in Power Point presentation format (with all the images) to Articulate Presen...
Articulate Presenter over 11 years ago
By Adriana Leite
Paul Shan
Hi All,  Can anyone say if I add some javascript codes in some trigger of articulate storyline, where these codes are saved after the compilation (publishing) of the p...
By Paul Shan
Patrick Shah
Hi All, I need to find a way to simplify changing the state of multiple objects based on which checkboxes are selected. I've figured out how to do it using variables b...
By Patrick Shah
Joshua Sturtevant
My business sells e-learning courses on a subscription basis. We'd like to make Storyline courses available on the iPad for learners, but would like the ability to eit...
By Joshua Sturtevant
Sinchu Raj
I want to create a multiple Yes or No template,i didnt find in storyline templates, can any one help me is any where i can get it.
By Sinchu Raj
Mary Lacroix
I've been playing with the Player settings for a story that was built at 720 x 520 pixels. My native resolution is 1920 x 1200 on a Windows 7 machine. My students will...
By Mary Lacroix
claire Flowers
I know there is a wide range based on the situation but I am going to ask anyway - What would be a good time budgeting number to use to create a 20 minute course?  Thi...
By claire Flowers
Robbin Hessa
I know that you can publish to word and add the necessary elements of a storyboard to that doc.  However, what is best practices to do most of that before publishing o...
By Robbin Hessa
Jim Reed
We are going to use Bryant2 and the licence includes some web fonts. I have not used these before. From the research I did, the best I could come up with is: @font-fa...
By Jim Reed
Elisheva Eshel
Hi, I'm trying to create a graded question with the following behavior:  - The user can access the question at any time, navigate to different parts of the tutorial a...
By Elisheva Eshel
Justin Pille
I would like to use my own next and previous buttons rather than the ones in the player.  I have them in a master slide so they appear the same on all slides and can b...
By Justin Pille
Francisco Carreon
Hi, I have a Hotspot (1) on top of an image (1) that when you hover over this image (1) it shows another image (2) that is on a layer, this works well; The problem is ...
By Francisco Carreon
Maneli Badakhshan
Is there a way to list the last 3 scores of a quiz that learner took on the result page? (course to be launched in iPad) I know how to show the last one but can we als...
By Maneli Badakhshan
Alba Pérez
Hello, This time I need help with a quiz. I have imported a course I created in Studio 09 to Storyline and I cannot figure out how to make this quiz work as it used t...
By Alba Pérez
Melissa Zepp
I want to create a hotspot directly on a PowerPoint slide without using Quizmaker.  I want to put a text box on there that says, "Click My Assignments to continue."  I...
By Melissa Zepp
Anne England
Hi all Our client has asked us if it's possible to have a prompt that informs learners if they exit without having viewed all the slides. This is on a module that has ...
By Anne England
Mahesh Satya
I need to create a course from Powerpoint 2010 and Publish as Flash to be uploaded in to Our web site. The requirement is that the package should have a Start up SWF i...
By Mahesh Satya