Product Last Post Replies
Russell Lash
I am working with a client that uses the IntraLearn LMS product.  Apparently, my client's server has an SQL version that the IntraLearn LMS doesn't support. HOWEVER, t...
Articulate Presenter over 11 years ago
By Russell Lash
Dennis Hall
I want to brand the icon related to the Launch_Story.exe. Currently the icon display the Storyline thumbnail and I want to change that to our organizations logo. Is th...
Articulate Storyline over 11 years ago
By Dennis Hall
Trevor Kendrick
Hi all, I have a feeling this is lesson 1 day 1 but please bear with me. I want to highlight the progress buttons, like the next slide button or the buttons that lead...
By Trevor Kendrick
Carol Aeschliman
Jeanette kindly helped me with the slide properties of Hangman (they were progressing unfinished). I've now discovered  from her this correct forum to post - so thanks...
By Carol Aeschliman
Bret Deardorff
I have developed a quiz where I give students 3 opportunities to get a correct answer. I would like to track the number of incorrect trys. I have set up a variable tha...
By Bret Deardorff
Debora Rutherford
I have imported my own powerpoint presentation.  My master slide has a preset company background with our company logo, then the balance of the slides have a different...
By Debora Rutherford
Silvia Vantusso
Hi all, I am trying to cut some seconds at the end of a video i inserted in a single slide in Articulate sotryline and I do not manage it. If I try to trim, the size o...
By Silvia Vantusso
Mike Tschirn
Normal 0 false false false oNotPromoteQF /> EN-AU X-NONE X-NONE ...
By Mike Tschirn
Gerry Wasiluk
Just curious . . . How do local web objects work when the folder you are pointing to has both index.htm and index.html in it? Other than possibly being bad form, how ...
By Gerry Wasiluk
R Jordan
Hi, I have a large test prep (in total 400 multiple choice questions) split over 5 scenes.  I want the student to be able to select the questions that they want to re...
By R Jordan
Ben Dunlap
I will be doing something like this many times in a lengthy course. For the most part the design will be the same each time we use this basic motif. I've searched here...
By Ben Dunlap
Jane Smart
Hi, I wonder if anyone would be able to recommend a headset I could purchase to use when I record my presentations in Articulate. I do not have a particularly quiet en...
By Jane Smart
Louise Davies
Hi there, I would like to be able to include a narrated prezi's in my project. I have screen recorded my prezi playing in full screen and recorded me talking over it. ...
By Louise Davies
Adebare Showemmo
Kindly review this and make comment http://dl.dropbox.com/u/63597029/Soduku/story.html
By Adebare Showemmo
Karen Loftus
My new REQ just got posted today. If interested in checking out my Los Angeles, CA on-site opportunity, please go to: https://www1.apply2jobs.com/GoodWillSoCal.org and...
By Karen Loftus
Justin Wilcox
We are looking for a Community Moderator to help our awesome community become e-learning heroes! If you think you or someone you know has what it takes, submit your re...
By Justin Wilcox
Justin Wilcox
We are looking for a Community Moderator to help our awesome community become e-learning heroes! If you think you or someone you know has what it takes, submit your re...
By Justin Wilcox
Binet Lee
In the Drag N Drop quiz interaction, there is an option to "return dragged items back to their start points if they are dropped outside". It would be much appreciated ...
By Binet Lee
Geert De Rycke
Hi all, just a question. Is it possible to jump to a scene which name is contained in a variable ? Thanks Geert
By Geert De Rycke
David Syers
I was wondering what the best way would be to tell if the player had reached the end. Is there some sort of JavaScript trigger that is called? or is there a way to get...
By David Syers